Find her

Perfumas Pov:

'Oh no'I thought as the white blob got smaller in the air.'what do I tell Adora,she asked me to help get more information on her.'I ran back to the castle in bright moon to find Adora.

I rushed through the halls to the planning room to talk to Adora.I pushed myself against the door."Adora something terrible has happened."I cried.

"Perfuma what's wrong?"Glimmer asked."I was talking to illusion and I didn't know I took her to the place she got abandoned and she got angry and flew away after I asked her questions"I yelled quickly.

"wait she flew away"Adora yelled.Adora quickly got up and walked towards me."where is she ,what way did she go?"Adora asked panickedly."she transformed into a dragon and flew off"I replied.

"ok we need to find her,she can't be out there alone."Adora spoke authorithly.I nodded as we split into groups in the whispering woods.

Adoras Pov:

I ran through the forest.I need to find illusion.Shes a child I need to help her.I kept running untill I heard a roar.

I followed the roar to a clearing with a lake.

There stood a massive white lion with gold and red highlights

There stood a massive white lion with gold and red highlights.The lion glowed before changing into illusion.

Her shoulders were hunched forward and her body would shake as I heard small sobs.I suddenly heard a giant sob and cry coming from illusion.

She sat down and rested her head in her hands.I carefully walked out from my hiding place and gently and calmly sat down next to her.

"hey"I said calmly.Illusion looked at me.Her eyes blotchy and red.

"I know you don't want to talk about it so I won't but you need to come back to bright moon"I said softly.

Illusion looked at me and nodded.I was about to get up before felt someone hug into me and a I looked to see illusion hugging me.

I hugged her back and then brought her back to bright moon.