promise part one

Illusions Pov:

"Oh. I need your help to heal my friend. She's been cursed, and I-I don't know how to save her."Adora said to the hollogram"The legends say that She-Ra could heal people using this sword. How do I do that?"

" What is your query?"the hollogram said emotionlessly.

"Not this again."Adora scoffed." ...For the honor of Grayskull!"

Adora transformed into She-Ra as light consumed the area.

" How about now?"Shera asked as I watched From where she was sitting.

"Administrator detected. Welcome, She-Ra."the hollogram said emotionlessly.

Timeskip

" One more time. What can you tell me about this sword?"Shera asked looking at the sword.

"Subject: The Sword of Protection. Classification: portable Runestone keyed exclusively to Administrator: She-Ra, Princess of Power."the hologram spoke.

"We know that" I called out.as Shera told me to shush.

"How can I use the sword to heal my friend?"Shera asked." Query not recognized."The hologram said.I must admit the hologram was quite creepy.

She-Ra Groaned and  dragged her hand down her face with a squeak."The legends say the sword has healing powers. Is that true?"Shera asked in an agitated tone.

"One of the Sword of Protection's many intended functions is to heal and restore balance."The hollogram said roboticly.

"But how do I do that?"She-Ra said Annoyed and  enunciating.

"Query not recognized."the hollogram said.

She-Ra started to get angry." How can I use the sword to heal people?! "shera yelled.as she Let sword tip clang lightly on floor.

"One of the Sword of Protection's "the hologram stated as She-Ra Groaned exasperatedly, almost laughingly.

"many intended functions is to heal and restore balance."

"Oh come on"I Groaned."don't start you followed me"Shera said to me as I stuck my tounge out at her.

No Pov:

Catra stepped lightly around the outside corners of the room looking around, ghosting her hands over the crystal

"Okay. Is there someone else I can talk to?"Shera said through a Sharp take of breath.

"Query not recognized."the hologram said as Illusion and Shera Groaned.

"Okay."Shera said as she had visions from when she first found the sword" Let me talk to Light Hope."Shera said with newfound determination.

" Light Hope.(?)"the hologram said almost questioning.

"Light Hope. That's her name isn't it? The woman I saw when I touched the sword for the first time? Where is she?"Shera said.

"Um who"Illusion said slightly confused.

" Yes, Light Hope is here. She has been waiting for you."The hollogram said.

"Can I talk to her?"Shera asked.

"You will meet her soon enough. But first, you must let go."the hologram stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Illusion asked.

"You are not ready yet. You must let go."The hollogram said cryptically.

"Let go of what?"Shera called out.

Catra stole the First Ones' tech; the pedestal it was on lights up and pings with energy.

She-Ra turns and grunts, firing a barely missed magical blast at Catra.

"Hey! Watch it!"Catra yelled.

"Catra? What are you doing here?"Shera yelled shielding Illusion with her body.

The hollogram Thrums with different energy, turning red" Unauthorized presence detected. Security protocol activated."it said.

The Holograms disappears, the room turned the same red and thrums with a low energy

"No, no, no, not again!"Shera said.

"What just happened?"Illusion asked.

"This isn't good. You're not supposed to be in here."Shera said.

"Oh and she can"Catra yelled back pointing at Illusion."yes because it doesn't pick up demon signals."Shera replied.

The doors to the room slam closed one by one; She-Ra grunts as she grabs Catra's hand and picked up Illusion so that she was carrying her. Both gasps in alarm as Shera  pulls them as they run for a door; spiders from inside it screech;all four gasped.

" What are those?"Catra said alarmed.

" Also not good!"Shera yelled.

Doors continued to slam shut; the girls run and pant as for a door as the spiders screech and follow; the door closes before they reach it, Shera threw Illusion onto the other side but She-Ra grunts as she lifts and holds it up.

"Come on! We need to run!"Shera said picking up Illusion again who protested being picked up.

She-Ra drops the door and it slams as Spider legs rip through the cracks left in it

The girls run into a new hallway, panting, as the lights shut off one by one; spiders peer from the darkness and screech; She-Ra, Illusion and Catra look at each other and cry out in alarm as they bolt in the opposite direction Illusion going with Shera.

"What's going on? Why are those things trying to kill us?"Catra asked.

"They're trying to kill you. This place sees you as an invader."Shera said holding Illusion close.

"Well, can't you tell them to stop?"Catra asked.

"No we can't"Illusion said bluntly.

" No, I can't tell them to stop! Clearly nothing in here is listening to me!"Shera yelled in frustration.

They pant as they run around a corner to a dead-end, She-Ra slides to a stop; the spiders round the corner as Illusion growled at them menacingly.