huntara part two

Huntara places her weapon on top of a stone, picking it back up when it pointed them in the right direction, starting to walk with Adora close behind her and the other three behind her.

" for a place that's supposed to be uninhabitable, the Crimson Waste sure is habited."Illusion asked

"The Crimson Waste takes in all sorts. They come running from the law, from their enemies, from different kingdoms."Huntara said.

" From the Horde?"Adora asked.

"The war will destory all those idiots caught up in it."Huntara growls.

"What are you running from?"Illusion asked.

Huntara whips around and uses one hand to push her against the stone wall, the other hand spearing a bug right next to Adora's head.

"Huntara doesn't run from anything. You got that?"Huntara growled and lets her go and looks at the bug.

"I want to be here."she then bites off the head of the bug, chewing it as she walks off.

"Wait."she runs after Huntara, throwing a small rock ahead of them as a test and seeing it sink into the quicksand

"Huh. Not bad, Blondie."Huntara said.

"What can I say? I'm a fast learner.*Adora said.

Illusion rolled her eyes.

She didn't not like this not one bit.

"Cocky. Heh, I like that. Give it some time, you'll do well here."Huntara said.

"No, thanks. This has been a really terrible, snake-filled day. Honestly, I don't know what we would've done without you plus I have a daughter to look after"Adora said.

Huntara's expression softens as she smiles down at her before realizing she was doing so, wiping it off as she grunted and continued walking, Adora behind her and the other two dragging themselves along as well.

Bow was whispering to Glimmer "We should say something."

"We should"Illusion growled angrily.

"No, we are supporting her. Now, sh!"

"You shush. Shh."

"Shh!"

both continue loudly shushing each other in the background.

"No you. Quiet."Bow whispered.

" What? You!"

Illusion growled and grabbed bows and Glimmers ears and pulled on them.

Glimmer and bow yellped.

"Your travel companions are loud."

"Hah, well, it's been a long trip from Bright Moon."

"Bright Moon?"Huntara grunts and walks ahead a bit faster

Bow walks up and sets a hand on Adora's shoulder.

"Listen, I know my tracker pad isn't working, but I'm sure we're going the wrong way, definitely a different way than we'd been going."Bow said.

"We wouldn't be going anywhere without Huntara. This is probably just a shortcut."Adora said.

"We're here."Huntara

Huntara leads them through a doorway, the group looking around at what was more or less a wide pit with ledge-steps going down into it and a rock in the middle.

the group head down into it, looking up at the rock

"Uh.. we're where?"Glimmer said.

Adora lightly kicks at the rock."This can't be the center of the Crimson Waste. There's nothing here. There has to be something here. I was so sure! The message said--"Adora said, she gets cut off by being shot in the thigh by a paralyzing dart, which she quickly took out and looked at."What?"She groans and collapses to the ground.

"Mom!"Illusion yelled as dart went in to her neck.

Illusion staggered slightly.

Glimmer teleports to her side."Adora! Illusion!" She yelps as she gets hit with a dart as well and passes out.

Bow readies an arrow and looks around, dodging a dart before getting hit in the back of the neck with a second one and passing out as well

Adora grunts as she tries to reach for her sword] For the honor of--"collapses back down

Huntara walks over and picks up a dart, examining it."Paralyzing darts. But you probably figured that out, being a fast learner and all."Huntara said.

Huntara grabbed illusion and held her under her arm.

Adora, Glimmer, and Bow are thrown into a deep hole, where they still just lay there and listen to Huntara

"Outsiders are a risk to all of us. I did tell you not to trust anyone, Blondie."Huntara said.

Adora then finally passes out.

Huntara and her goons sit around a fire as Huntara stares at and turns the Sword of Protection in her hands

A girl with horns was analyzing the tip of one of Bow's arrows.

"What do you think this one does?"She shouts in surprise as a net flies out and ensnares her.

Huntara gets up and grunts impatiently, cutting away the net from the goon." Stop messing around."

Illusion growled as she was muzzled.

The paralysis darts didn't fully work on her but she still couldn't move.

She had mercury metal chains wrapped around her.

Even if it was injected into her it still left burns.

Huntara grabbed illusion by the muzzle.

"The demon here will make us a lot of money especially with the unique features"Huntara said as Illusion growled.