Moment of Truth part one

An: comment what you think illusions pet/animal companion Is going to be :).

It will be revealed once the portal is finished.

Illusions Pov:

They dragged me off the ship.

Muzzled and chained.

"Leave her alone!"I heard my mother Adora yell angrily.

I snarled not because I was angry,but because I was afraid.

No Pov:

Adora muffled grunts was heard though the room as well as muzzled snarls from illusion.

Entrapta gasped Audibly.

Electronics in the lab crackle loudly in the silence.

"What? Heh. Didn't expect to see me again?"catra smirked.

"Oh, you have a whip now?"Entrapta asked.

"Focus. I got what you needed. This sword is the key to the whole planet."catra growled.

" I suppose it makes sense. She-Ra's sword is First Ones tech, maybe the most powerful I've ever seen. All this time, this was the key that we needed. I guess I should figure out how it works."Entrapta said.

Catra snaps fingers.

"I brought you everything you need to open a portal and finish the Princesses off for good. What are we waiting for?"Catra snarled.

" With the sword connected to the portal machine, we should finally be able to bypass the planetary interference. I just have no idea how it works. Heh."Entrapta said.

Adora was shouting through gag as illusions dried blood flaked tail shaked not from being angry but being scared and terrified.

"Must they be here?"Hordak growled.

"Good question. I'm not sure if we just need the sword or of we need She-Ra, too. Adora, you wouldn't happen to know, would you? "Entrapta said as she removed the gag.

"No. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell the Horde."Adora growled.

"That's okay. "Entrapta said as she replaces gag" I like figuring stuff out.

Adora spits out gag.

"Please, Entrapta, you don't wanna do this."

"Silence! Entrapta, begin."Hordak growled.

"You. You took me away from my family when I was a baby. You lied to me my whole life, about the Princesses, about Etheria, about who I am."Adora growled,she was worried for illusion as she could see her shaking.

"I could not have lied to you about who you are. Because I have never known nor cared about someone as inconsequential as you."Hordak said angrily.

"You should care, because I'm the one who's gonna make sure you fail."Adora shouts.

"I will not fail. You have no power to stop me. I am opening that portal. And I am going to use your own sword to wipe out the rest of you pathetic Rebellion once and for –"Hordak growled.

Hordak's suit glitches, sparks as he grunts.

The Sword of Protection hums then flies to the portal machine buzzing

" Woah. Wow."entrapta gasps.