the portal

An: illusion might be getting a love interest soon,it's a character I've used before but it will be after her animal companion is revealed 😉(it's not velocity btw)

Adoras Pov:

"We need to find illusion!"I called out to glimmer and bow.

"Who?!"Glimmer yelled back.

"I'll explain when I have a chance,she has to be around here somewhere"I yelled panic through my chest.

What if she didn't exist anymore.

I kept running,tears brimming at my eyes.

I suddenly heard something.

I looked to see a tail coming out of a bush.

It was illusion but she looked more feral.

She had a rabbit hanging from her Jaws.

She saw me and snarled obviously spooked."ador-ahhhh!"I heard glimmer scream as she jumped into a scared bows arms.

"Demon!"Both of them yelled and scream.

"Guys it's ok"I said smiling"it's illusion"

Illusion snarled as she flexed her claws.

I smiled and neared  her holding my hand out.

She snarled and bit and scratched it like the first time we met.

It hurt and I jumped but I needed her back.

Her red eyes still wild as I looked at her with my blue ones.

The feral look in her eyes faded and she looked at the wound in my hand with sorrow.

She gently licked it like a cat.

I cried happily and hugged her.

She nuzzled me and I hugged her as she purred.

No Pov:

"Let's go"adora said as the world glitched.

"Where are we?"Glimmer asked.

"We're at the beacon."Adora gasps"Stars?"

"Adora, what is happening?"Glimmer asked.

Illusion sniffed around obviously unsettled.

"It's what Entrapta said. Reality is unraveling faster now. I – I think we might be too late."Adora gasps"Mara? Stay here. Entrapta said the portal is centered on me. You're at risk as long as we're together. If I draw it away –*

"No. I know what you're thinking, Adora. You said you knew us? Well, we know you."glimmer asked.

"You can't relax to save your life. You're terrible at acting."Bow said.

"You're stubborn and headstrong, and you're our best friend."glimmer said"and practically this demons mother"

Illusion nuzzled against me, because of the portal she wasn't able to speak.

"Wait, no."

"You got this, Adora. We believe in you."Glimmer said.

Adora cried out as Illusion walked over to her.

Adora hugged the small demon close untill she felt the air between her.

Adora opened her eyes to see Illusion gone.

Adora sobbed out she had lost illusion and maybe forever.

"Hey, Adora."Adora heard a distorted voice"Oh... Where are your friends and that prescious Daugher of yours?"