messing around and caught

The first few chapters take place before princess prom and Mystacor so Adora,bow and Glimmer have met mermista, Entrapta and Perfuma already.

A few hours later...

No Pov:

Adora stationed herself in the kitchen

Glimmer was in the west hall leading to the garden.

Bow was in the east hall leading to the enterance of the castle.

Entrapta was walking in one of the hallways that lead to the throne room.

Perfuma was in the hallway leading to the Armoury

And mermista was in the hallway leading the bedrooms.

Spinnerella and netossa couldn't go due to a situation in their own kingdom.

Adora was tired but she couldn't sleep she had to be alert.She watched the kitchen hiding behind some of the appliances.

Meanwhile

Perfuma walked down the hallway slightly scared at how the hallways looked during the night.The hallways looked dark and evil during the night."hello anyone there."Perfuma said shakily.

Unknown to her that there was someone watching her.The watcher moved a claw in a circle motion and from the shadows Infront of Perfuma the illusion of a rabbit appeared.

Perfuma let out a little yelp before calming down."oh hello little guy can I help you"Perfuma said to the rabbit not knowing it was an illusion.The watcher jumped down from the celling to go mess with more people.

Meanwhile with Entrapta

Entrapta walked down the hallway humming.unbeknownst to her the same person that messed with Perfuma was watching her.

The person created another circle and an illusion of the celling falling appeared.The watcher prepared to hear screams but instead heard.

"fascinating"The purple haired princess said.looking at the fading red sparks

She looked up and spotted the shadow."hey wait"Entrapta said as the shadow took of flying.Entrapta soon smashed into Perfuma.

"no!"Perfuma yelled as Entrapta fell on the rabbit.The rabbit then burst into sparks."wait it wasn't real."Perfuma said confused.

"fascinating,it's like the wall it's an illusion."Entrapta said.The two heard laughing and turned to see the shadow laughing a them.

"hey come here."Perfuma yelled shooting vines at the shadow.The shadow took of running but as Perfuma shot more vines at the figure and it too burst into sparks.

"it's another illusion"Perfuma said."let's go find the others"Entrapta said as the ran towards the others.

meanwhile with Mermista..

Mermista walked down her hallway trident in hand.The third shadow made a circle with her fingers creating another illusion this time of a monster.

Mermista screamed as she backed away from the creature as the shadow held in a laugh learning their lesson from last time

Mermista screamed as she backed away from the creature as the shadow held in a laugh learning their lesson from last time.The turquoise haired girl backed up causing her to back into Perfuma."it's not real"Perfuma said."well it looks real."Mermista replied angrily."watch"Perfuma said as she walked up to the growling beast and waved a hand and the beast burst into red sparks."it's a"mermista stated before being interrupted by Entrapta."it's an illusion to trick us."Entrapta said."let's go check on bow and Glimmer"Perfuma said.

Bow was being terrorised by an illusion of a giant spider which mermista got rid off.

And Glimmer was being attacked by an illusion of a somesort of creature which bow got rid off.

"wait if all of this was an illusion what about Adora?"Glimmer asked concerned about her friend as the illusion behind her turned to red sparks.

Meanwhile with Adora..

Adora felt her eyes get heavy as she felt herself get tired.Her eyes began to close before she heard a large bang.She awoke and saw someone crawling across counter's.

Adora watched carefully as they put food in a bag.Adora carefully came out of her hiding place and pounced on them.Who ever it was screeched and latched onto adora and bit her causing her to let go.

The creature had red plasma like wings burst out from their back and the flew out the door.Adora ran after them."guys I've got them"Adora yelled as she saw the rest of the alliance appear around the corner.

Adora and the rest ran out into the forest.The group spread out as Adora went the way the figure went.She realized that the figure was small not child sized but not adult size.

"hey"Adora yelled as she tried to grab on to a long thick red scaly tail.Adora would reach to grab them but the tail would smack it away.Adora then leaped and grabbed the person knocking them over.

"ow"The figure squeaked.Adora grabbed them by the back of the jacket.The hood fell off because of this motion showing the culprit.

The female had bushy blonde hair, dull dried blood red eyes,two short black horns and a blue coloured mask

The female had bushy blonde hair, dull dried blood red eyes,two short black horns and a blue coloured mask."your a teenage."Adora said.

As they girl hissed and scratched at Adora."Adora are you ok?"Angella asked as she flew down from the sky.The rest of the alliance also appeared from the shadows.

"what is that? And who is that."Glimmer asked."A demon."Angella said slightly suprised at the teenage demon before her.She tried to get out of Adoras grip to get away from the queen.

"child"Angella said softly as she approached the demon who hissed in Adoras grasp.Angella frowned softly realizeing they were probably scared and Angella made a sleep spell which made them fall asleep.

"she will sleep for abit."Angella said "guards please put this girl in the one of the spare rooms"Angella said as she took the girl from Adoras grasp and gave them to the one of the guards.

"she'll be okay right?"Adora asked as she watched them walk away."of course but I need to speak to you about why I'm concerned and confused."Angella said.

"ok"Glimmer said searching her mothers expression.