The beacon part two

Illusions Pov:

I layed in my bed overlooking all the marks I had made In my walls and furniture.I sighed,I had been using my magic to heal my wound quickly so that I could get back to doing things.I decided that I would be better to sing to help me sleep.

All my style
All my grace
All I tried to save my face
All my guts, try to spill
All my holes, try to fill
All my money been a long time spent
On my drugs, on my rent
On my saving philosophy
It goes, one in the bank, and the rest for me
It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates
Oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
(Oh-oh-oh)
My mama, lonely maid
Got her buns in the oven and she never got laid
My papa, renaissance man
Sailed away and he never came back again
All my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates
Oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
All your woe bygones be gone
I said all your troubles, you don't need a thing
All my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I'll change my aim
Throw my troubles at the world again
It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I'll take my turn
To burn and burn and burn
Ba, ba-ba-ba, ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba, ba, ba, ba, ba

I groaned it still didn't work.I decided to get out of bed and walk around the palace but as I did I heard a crash outside.I looked outside to see Shera walk into the whispering woods."where's she going?"I asked myself as I changed out of my prom wear.

"where's she going?"I asked myself as I changed out of my prom wear

(Pretend that the pink is red.)

I lept out the window and followed her crouching down to hide from Shera as she walked through the foliage often cutting some out the way with her sword.I followed behind her quickly often sticking to bushes.

No Pov:

She-Ra was walking through the darkened forest, looking for a sign of the structure Razz showed her a few days before meeting Illusion.

" It was definitely this way. I think."Shera said getting the feeling she was being watched."Oh! That rock looks familiar."she yelled happily hoping to have reached a new place.

She approached it and then frowned and leanedagainst it. Groaning with frustration.

"Because I passed it an hour ago."Shera said through gritted teeth.

Drawing her sword, she marks the stone with an "X" 

Deep within the forest, She-Ra was determined, following her instincts in search of the beacon unknown to her a certain demon was following her and soon a certain feline.

Meanwhile.

Catra faced the edge of the Whispering Woods in the moonlight, sensing something. She grunts resolutely and enters the woods.

She-Ra made her way, one way, then another with Illusion following soon after.

Meanwhile

Catra studies her tracker pad, but the display is only static, useless.

She-Ra entered a clearing, with a familiar stone in the center, marked by an "X." In rage, she smashed it with her sword, and cries out to the night.

Illusion watched with intrest Never seeing Shera that mad before.

"Nooooo! I've been walking in a straight line! "Shera shouted"I'm trying to help! Why are you stopping me?!".

Meanwhile

Catra, lost in the woods, triped over a root. Standing again, she throws her useless tracker pad against a tree and growls.

"I should've known better than to trust a princess!"she growled.

There is strange whispering in the forest. Glowing motes in the air. Catra shudders, disturbed.

She-Ra continues to plead with whatever spirits surround her.As Illusion still hidden watched.

"Just let me fix this, please! I - I can't let anyone else get hurt."Shera said which made Illusion feel guilty.

Looking around, there was no answer. She sighs, transforming back to Adora, throwing her sword to the ground.

"Fine. You win. You want me to be weak? Well. I am. And I'm afraid. Because, I - I'm no good at any of this."Adora whispered but Illusion Heard.

She crumpled to the ground in defeat. Then, she becomes aware of the whispering voice, and she looks around. From between the trees, there is a light.

Hope. She stands and walks toward it. Parting the leaves, the beacon tower is revealed before her, dark and powerful. She begins walking towards it, almost entranced.

Catra, still struggling through the forest, has become completely exasperated.

"Augh! I'll never find this "magical tech!" If it even exists in the first place!"Catra yelled

But, suddenly, she sees a light in the near distance, and the figure entering it.

" On second thought . . ."Catra whispered to herself

She leapt into a tree, climbed to a high branch in moments, where she can look down upon Adora, approaching the awesome structure.

A cruel smile crosses her lips.

" Hey, Adora."she whispered

Adoras Pov:

I walked towards the structure before I heard a branch snap."who's there I called out holding my sword.

Illusions Pov:

I stepped back from the giant gleaming structure before I heard a branch snap under my hoof."oh shit"I said looking at the broken stick.

Adoras Pov:

I walked towards where the sound came from and moved the bushes to reveal Illusion.I frowned at her and gave her a disappointed look."umm hi adora"She said nervously."what are you doing here?"I asked.

"well funny thing I guess we just ended up in the same place"She said.I frowned again."your grounded"I said to her.

"what!"She yelled"your not my mother"."I don't want to hear It"I said to her as I  rolled my eyes."well I guess your coming with me" as I lead her inside the building.

We went inside and I drew my sword." I carry the sword of She-Ra, and I've come here for help."I said" Is anyone there?I've come here for help. Is anyone there?"

And then a hollogram popped up."Greetings"It said as me and Illusion shrieked.