socializing

The first few chapters take place before princess prom and Mystacor so Adora,bow and Glimmer have met mermista, Entrapta and Perfuma already.

Also all the Princesses except for frosts are mid twenties/late twenties

No Pov:

Adora continued to talk to illusion and sat with her.Adora began to see that illusion was beginning to trust. illusion would talk with her and let her pet her hair but she never took her mask off."hey why don't you take the mask off?"I asked.illusion shook her head."no"Illusion growled.Adora backed up abit."ok I'm sorry"I said.The door then opened."Adora." Glimmer called walking through the door.Glimmer soon spotted the teenager."oh your awake".illusion looked over and raised her hackles in a feral hiss."umm hi I'm Glimmer and you are?"Glimmer asked.Illusion let out another hiss."let's go introduce you"Adora said scooping up illusion and taking her out the door.Illusion was scratching Adoras back as she smiled caring her down the hallway.Adora opened the door to the throne Room where Angella and the rest were."Adora how is she."Angella asked looking at the screeching demon."she's warming up slowly but as you can see"Adora trailed off as Illusion was still screaming and scratching Adoras back.Adora gently grabbed the screaming young demon and then she slowed down and drifted off to sleep."aww she wore herself out."Perfuma cooed.Adora held them gently feeling the need to protect the young Demon female."I'll take her back"Adora said taking the small demon the messed up room.Adora layed her down and turned the light off.