ties that bind part two

No pov:

Catra grunted as she tripped from her hands being tied.

" Hey, are you okay?"bow asked helping her up.

"Like you care."Catra spat.

"We do, actually. The Rebellion treats it's prisoners with compassion."Bow said as Illusion rolled her eyes.

"No that's how you get murdered*Illusion mumbled.

" You princess-types have to be about the bleeding hearts. Everything with you is about the power of friendship. How's that working out for you?"Catra teased.

" Come on. I bet even the Horde has friends. What about Adora?"bow asked.

Catra scoffed as Illusion watched her curiously.

"You two grew up together, right? What was she like as a kid?"Illusion asked wanting to know more.

Catra snarled at her as Illusion snarled back at her.

"Glimmer and I have known each other forever too. She'd teleport to the roof to get my lost arrows when I was learning to shoot."Bow said

"Wow, you two must be really close? Sounds like Glimmer would do anything for you, huh?"Catra said.

"Absolutely. She's my best friend."bow said as Illusion knew what was about to happen.

"Good to know."Catra said as she kicked bow and Illusion over the edge.

Bow and Illusion yelled as they fell over the edge.

" Bow!"Glimmer yelled as she went after them"Illusion!"

"Oh, hey princess."Catra said as she held onto bow and Illusion.Bow attached to her claws and Illusion holding onto her back.

"HOW ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING NIGHTMARE?!"Illusion Growled.

"Ah, years of practice kid"Catra said snarkily.

"Can we please discuss this when we're not hurtling to our deaths?"bow squeaked.

"You know what? I'm ready to see if cats really do land on their feet?"Glimmer Growled.

" Please don't do that, she is attached to me and Illusion! Glimmer!"bow said.

"Okay."Glimmer scoffed.

They landed into a river as Illusion tied to swim but couldn't as glimmer held her.

"Not a fan of water huh? Get off of me!"Glimmer yelled at Catra as she held Illusion afloat.

"Glimmer! Help!"bow screamed.

Glimmer groaned.

"Okay, ready to be rescued from this whenever you are."Illusion growled.

"Just need a minute to rest."Glimmer said.

"Um, what could you do with ten seconds?"Illusion said looking at the edge of the waterfall.

"Seriously? You guys are terrible at this."Catra said.

Glimmer groaned in annoyance as she teleported the group.

All of them landed on the floor with a thud.

" At least we're all in one piece. Can't say the same for Entrapta."Catra laughed.

Glimmer groaned as she fell over.

"Glimmer, are you ok?"Illusion and bow asked as they helped her up.

"Aww. What's wrong? Sleepy after all that magic?"Catra teased.