Once Upon a Time in the Waste Part two

An: Warning for Illusion loosing some scales.

No Pov:

a Blow darts strike Bow and Glimmer

Bow and Glimmer grunt as they fell unconscious.

Illusion snarled and got ready to fight.

Catra's gang enters

"You two joined Tung Lashor?"huntara Growled.

"They haven't joined him. They joined me. Hey Adora."Catra smirked as she clicked her fingers.

A blow darts strike Huntara

Huntara grunts.

"For the honor of-- "Adora grunts.

Illusion snarled as people Came close to her holding chains most likely mercury chains.

"This might be the quickest I've ever won a fight. Always so dramatic with you, isn't it, Adora?"Catra said

Huntara groans.

"Huntara! Get them out!"Adora yelled.

Illusion Yelped as she was dragged away.

"No leave her alone"Adora yelled.

Timeskip.

⚠️Gore warning ⚠️

Illusions Pov:

I snarled as a person neared me with a knife.

I had a Metal collar with a chain attaching me to the wall as well as a muzzle.

"Quiet all I need is a few scales and I'll be the richest person in the crimson waste."They said.

I screamed in pain as the knife sliced my tail.

I could feel them prying scales of my tail.

I could feel the blood run down.

After three minutes but what felt like hours they had some of my scales.

My tail was hurt and bloody.

The person left as I whimpered in pain.

The wound was already beginning to heal but I was in so much pain.

I wanted Adora to comfort me.

No Pov:

The Door clangs open

"Catra, you can't do this."Adora grunted"and why did I hear illusion scream,what did you do!"

"Well, hello to you, too. What can't I do this time?"Catra said.

"Hordak is trying to open a portal. He wants to bring the rest of the Horde army through to Etheria. We can't let that happen."Adora yelled.

"The rest of the Horde army?"

"Hordak is part of a gigantic evil army from another world--"Adora said.

"Never a dull moment with you. Why would I be against more Horde? That means we win and you lose."Catra laughed

" We'll all lose if Hordak uses his portal machine. Light Hope and Mara both said that opening a portal will endanger everyone."Adora yelled.

"You'll listen to anything weird old holograms tell you, won't you? You should really try to get over that. Besides, how do you know about what Hordak's doing?"Catra said.

"Shadow Weaver told me. We know all about Hordak's plan."

"Shadow Weaver told you? How exactly did Shadow Weaver tell you this?"Catra said.

"You didn't know?"

"How?"

" Catra, Shadow Weaver is in Bright Moon."Adora said.

" Shadow Weaver left me for you. All of this happened because of you."Catra snarled.

"Catra? Catra, please, you have to listen."Adora yelled.

Catra left Adora in the room.

"Hey Catra. Whoa, there. Gotta be careful, boss."Scorpia said" Catra? You okay?"

" We are going back."Catra said.

Scorpia gasps

"We are going to open a portal. And we are going to crush them all."Catra snarled.