Mystacor part two

(An: Illusion isn't going to be calling Adora mom yet as well as Illusion is going to be kidnapped in the princess prom episode.Also in this chapter they weren't leaving dryl,they were leaving another place. )

Adoras Pov:

"So, we just, like, lie here?"I asked very confused on what was happening.

"Absolutely. Letting your cares melt away."Glimmer answered"Didn't you do something like this to relax in the Horde?".

"Uh, no. We hit things."I said."Well, this is so much better. Right Bow?"Glimmer asked her friend only to see bow snoring."Just try it, okay?"Glimmer said as Glimmer then Started to fall asleep.

"Okay."I  sighed.I quickly checked on Illusion who was also curled up and  sleeping calmly.

Adora turned back onto her back and began mimicing shooting noises." Boop."I said very bored of this 'relaxing' thing.

" Okay."I sighed again and then began mimicing bird noises. "This isn't working for you, is it?"Glimmer said bluntly."No. Can I move now?"I asked.

"Yes. Clearly we're going to have to take this relaxation thing to the next level."Glimmer said determined"Bow, Illusion wake up."Glimmer clapped her hands and both groggily woke up.

Illusions Pov:

I woke up groggily as sparkle face woke me." What?"Bow asked."Come on. We need to show Adora and Illusion the steam grotto."Sparkles said like and excited child."Whoo! Steam grotto."Bow cheered.

Small timeskip

I looked at all the pools of water.
"Wow."Adora said looking around."Right? Ah. Ooh. Ah."Bow said getting into the water.I gingerly got in hoping it wasn't too deep.Finding out it wasn't I got and relaxed.

" These pools are full of magical healing minerals."Glimmer said".The sorcerers use them to cleanse themselves of worry and fear before big ceremonies or spells. No just clear your mind. Breathe deeply. Focus on the warmth on your skin. Let your body go perfectly...".

I sighed as I got in the water.The warmth was alot nicer than the cold Rivers I would swim in when I lived in the woods.I soon felt myself fall asleep.

Small timeskip

I woke up to shouting and the smell of graveyard soil and dried blood." No, no, no, no, no! Help!"I heard Adora yell.

"Adora!"Glimmer yelled back.I got out the water and I shook myself like a wet dog."Shadow Weaver's here. I saw her!"Adora said panicky.

"who"I said with hair covering my eyes as I'd dried it with my Magic."Adora, there's no one else here."Bow said concerned" You brought your sword in here? Are you ok? What happened?".

"I would've brought a sword too to be fair."I said which Sparkles gave me a glare and I gave a glare back more emphasied due to the mask."Shadow Weaver was here. In the grotto. And she was in in the sorcerers hall too. I saw her shadow on the floor."Adora said clearly upset.

"What are you talking about? Who is Shadow Weaver?"Glimmer asked.The name sounded familiar to me like Ive heard it before.

"Shadow Weaver raised me in the Horde."Adora told us "She taught me how to read and tie my boots and how to subvert the enemy and be victorious in battle.".I looked at her,even my own 'mother'taught us how to use our powers and to fight."OK. Sure, mom stuff."Glimmer said.

"No, commanding officer stuff...and mom stuff."Adora sighed."Adora, she isn't here. She was never here. It's not possible."Glimmer said.

I knew she was wrong but couldn't say anything until I truly knew what was happening."But you don't know what she's capable of."Adora said still distressed.