reunion part one

An:also I have a new story planned for Shera it's from the perspective of the horde and an experiment Hordak did.

No Pov:

"Serenia, portal, Mara. Maybe Mara's last name is Serenia, or the portal is a Serenia? I'm gonna be honest with you, future Bow, I'm getting nowhere."bow said to himself.

The Tracker pad beeped

"No. Was that today? This can't be happening, not now. No, no, no."

Glimmer teleported in

"Adora, get up."Glimmer yelled.

"What's going on? What is it?"Adora said shooting out of bed which accidentally Knocked a young demon out of bed.

"Hey watch it"Illusion yelled.

She had slept in Adoras room because of a bad dream.

"It's Bow. He's in trouble."Glimmer yelled.

scene switches to the Whispering Woods

" Bows tracker pad and arrows are gone. He must have left after he shot that note through my window."Glimmer said anxiously.

"The not that says, “I'm fine. Don't follow me.”?"Illusion said raising an eyebrow sceptically at glimmers worrying.

"He's not fine. We have to follow him. If he was, he would've told us he was leaving. And after finding out the signal is about Mara –"Glimmer said.

"Okay, okay, Glimmer, just clam down. I agree, okay? So, where does Bow go when he's not at Bright Moon?"Adora asked.

"Uh..."

"Seriously? How long have you two been friends, again?"Illusion yelled.

"Look, Bow really values his privacy. He's never talked about his past or where he came from. Never. And you know how talkative and open Bow usually is. Something's wrong. What if he's in trouble?"Glimmer yelled.

"Bow definitely came this way, judging from the broken twigs, the sap and his incredibly distinct footprints."Adora said.

Illusion sniffed a bush catching bows scent.

Glimmer saw and walked over too it.

"There's no way Bow would ever leave his trick arrows behind. I told you, he's in trouble."Glimmer gasped.

They walked into a clearing and saw a massive building.

" What is that place?"Adora asked.

"I've never seen this place before?"Illusion said confused.

Glimmer teleports herself, Illusion, and Adora into the Library.

"We have to find Bow, and get him out of this, uh... library?"Glimmer said

" Have you ever heard of a library in the Whispering Woods?"Adora asked Glimmer and Illusion.

The Door bangs open

Adora and Glimmer gasped while Illusion stood there hands in her pockets.

Bow enters room and sighs.

"Bow, I'm so glad we found you."Glimmer said.

"I knew he was fine his scent told me"Illusion said.

"Then why didn't you tell me"Adora said.

"Because I wanted us to fail"Illusion said"OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW"

"keep your voice down illu"Adora said before turning to bow"We're here to break you out,"