protocol part 1

Adora's Pov:

I finished training with light hope, Illusion slept nearby curled up,her back turned to me.

I looked at her sadly,we had been growing distant lately, Illusion would only talk to me unless she had too.

So I brought her with me so we could hopefully bond.

"This is kind of fun."I yawned and chuckled as Illusion woke up and glared at me.

"You are not taking your training seriously."Light hope said at me"as well as your pet is distracting you"

Illusion growled at her.

"What? Me? That doesn't sound like me."I said"and Illusion isn't a pet,she's like a daughter to me."

"Adora."

"Ugh. Come on, Light Hope. It's not like I'm learning anything new here."I groaned.

"And there's nothing for me to do"Illusion growled and crossed her arms.

I smiled trying to bond with her again, just like when I first adopted her.

"Well I brought you this"I smiled as I gave her a book.

Illusion swipper the book from me and turned her back to me and began to read.

"Then I must offer more hands-on instruction. There is a bot behind--"Light hope began to speak and I cut her off.

"Am I done now?"Adora asked.

" I sense resistance."Light hope said.

"Because this is useless. I don't need more training. I need answers. We're fighting a war, and the Horde has been one step ahead at every turn. Glimmer thinks that they're tracking She-Ra somehow. Is it because my sword is First Ones tech? Or because I'm a First One? And what does that even mean? Who were they? When we found Mara's ship, she left a recording behind--"Adora said as Illusion watched her.

"Adora. Mara was compromised. She became unhinged."Light hope responded, Illusion watched from behind Adora.

"She didn't seem unhinged. She seemed scared. And she was talking about a weapon. If there's something that can protect us from the Horde, I need to know about it."Adora said.

"Once you balance the planet, all will be clear. It is your purpose as She--She--She--She--She--She--She--She--She--"Light hope said before beginning to glitch.

"What's wrong with her?"Illusion asked looking at the glitching light hope.

"Oh, wow. Really? Way to avoid the subject."Adora snarked as she tried to leave and the door didn't open"Stupid glitchy door."

"That is not the Sword of Protection's intended purpose."Light hope spoked as Adora tried to open the door using the sword as leverage.

"Yeah, well, if you're not gonna tell me anything, I'm leaving."Adora grunts.

"You cannot leave. My senses have detected a fluke spore cloud blooming in the Whispering Woods. It is not safe outside."Light hope said.

Illusion groaned and her tail flicked grumpily.

"Well, that's convenient. You want me to stay here, so you can not answer more of my questions?"Adora aaked.

" Adora."Light hope said before glitching again.

"Light Hope! Light Hope?"Adora gasped.

"Hello, my name is Light Hope. How may I assist you?"Light hope said.

"That is not good "Illusion said tilting her head.

"What's going on?"Adora asked.

"My system is rebooting. I would like to answer your query, but the information as to what is going on has not yet loaded. Who are you?"Light hope asked as Adora gasped and Illusion's eyes went wide.

"What do you mean, who she us? Light Hope?"Illusion yelled.

"The Light Hope operating system is attempting to reload. Please stand by. I am pleased to report that my system is now at 22 percent. Oh! I have just learned how to move about the castle."Light hole said.

"Okay there. You seem like you're having fun. Uh...Light Hope?"Adora said.

"My personality profile has not fully loaded. Am I not usually fun?"Light hope asked.

"Oh, no. No, no. I've never seen you like this."Adora said.

"I have also never seen you like this. Because your identity has not yet loaded. Who are you?"Light hope asked.

"Uh, Adora. But I'm, you know..."Adora said" She-Ra."

"My primary purpose is to train She-Ra. How may I assist you?"Light hope asked.

"Well, just before rebooting, you were gonna tell me all about this weapon Mara mentioned, and about where I come from, and about everything I've ever wanted to know."Adora asked.

"Of course. I will answer all of you questions. But that information has not yet loaded. I did, however, just learn how to control gravity in the Crystal Castle."light hope said as she began to change the gravity, illusion flapped her wings to immediately get of the ground and Adora yelled as she was lifted up slightly.