Chapter 3: Hypnosis

"Earth to Jungkook! Earth to Jungkook! Hello? Jeon Jungkook? Bring your ass back to Earth now. Will you?", Baekhyun waves his hand infront of Jungkook, who is lost in his own world thinking about God knows what.

"What?"

"What? I have been talking for 5 minutes straight. What are you thinking about? I bet you didn't listen to anything I said.", Baekhyun sneers.

"I am sorry what were you talking about again? Your mom told you to buy the car then what?"

Baekhyun sighs knowing something has been bothering his friend. He has been looking lost since the morning. "What is wrong with you? I can tell something is not right?", he asks visibly concerned.

"It's nothin-"

"And don't you dare say nothing. Tell me. What happened?", Baekhyun literally glaring at Jungkook at this point. "Did you meet the Sungho guy? Does he really like you? I haven't seen him since the morning?"

"You won't see him now. Mr. Kim fired him yesterday", Jungkook sighs.

"Fired him? Why would he fire his own PA?"

"Because of me", Jungkook almost embarrasaed to speak any further on the topic.

"BECAUSE OF YOU? MR. KIM KNOWS YOU? WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? JEON JUNGKOOK TELL ME EVERYTHING OR I SWEAR I WILL END YOU IF YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW", Baekhyun screams at Jungkook, panting.

"Breathe Baekie, breathe. I am telling you everything.."

Jungkook tells Baekie everything that happened yesterday and how he pulled away from Taehyung to run out of his office, leaving a shocked Taehyung behind.

Baekhyun has been listening carefully and as soon as Jungkook's story ends he shoots him with his array of questions. "So, you mean to tell me that our CEO has a crush on you? You, Jeon Jungkook the IT guy?"

"Yes."

"And you also mean to tell me that you have known him since before you joined KC?"

"Yes."

"And when he kissed you, you pushed him away and ran out of his office?"

"Yes."

"ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT ?"

"Wait, what?", Jungkook looks lost. Again.

Baekhyun is losing his mind at this point. "Yes are you an idiot? CEO of KC wants you and you rejected him? Why?"

"Well, I didn't reject him..per se". Jungkook lies clearly realizing that pushing someone away right after they have kissed you counts as rejection.

Baekhyun was about to speak when Jungkook shuts him down and pretends to work, Baekhyun just sneering at him.

...

ONE WEEK LATER

It has been a week since the incident in Taehyung's office. Jungkook does not like to talk about it no matter how much Baekie tries to do the same. He just comes to the office, does his work and leaves making a point to never go to the top floor of the building. This little plan of Jungkook was doing its trick so far, keeping Taehyung out of his sight and keeping himself out of Taehyung's sight but he has no plans so far to calm down the chaos inside his head. So many thoughts, so many questions. He has been dismissing all these thoughts for a week now and now he just couldn't anymore. He decides to do something about it. He needs to talk to someone or he will go crazy. Baekhyun has been trying to talk to him for a week now but Jungkook just couldn't find it in him to open up to him. He needs someone he can trust over his own life. He needed his hyung.