BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding

A gay wedding in a church wasn't the best idea but Koo wanted church so it had to be church. White and lilac flowers on the walls and the ceiling, a lady playing magical music on the harp, guests seated according to whether they were from my side or from his. Maria chose his side and I was salty about this.

There were lavender candles lit all across the wedding hall, its aroma floating in the air. The scent of lavender candles always brings back memories. I could smell lavender the first time I touched him. I could smell lavender the first time I took him in my arms. I could smell lavender the first time I felt my heart flutter for him. I could smell lavender the first time I made love to him. The memories of all our firsts together swamp my mind as I wait for him on the altar. My baby was going to be fashionably late at our wedding and it was going to be worth it.

My heart ran a race inside my ribs as I thought about how Jungkook would look as a groom. Nothing less than a dream, I assumed. I thought about what I would feel when I see him walk down the aisle towards me. I hoped I could survive the vision that he was going to be.

"You look nervous my friend", Jimin smiled at me. He stood next to me on the altar as my best man.

"I am"

"What for?"

"I don't know. I can't wait to see him."

"Oh you are going to fall in love all over again with him once you see him!", Jimin chuckled.

"I bet", I admitted.

"I wonder if my wedding gift will arrive before the groom or not", Jimin sighed.

"What is this gift?", I asked.

"You will have to wait and s-", he trailed off as his eyes found someone on the entrance. I shoot my eyes in that direction hoping it would be Jungkook. It wasn't. It was my mother instead.

"Oh, there she is!", Jimin smiled. "Your wedding gift."

I looked at her and then at Jimin. I couldn't tell if it was a dream. My mother was in my wedding. She wasn't in a jail. She was wearing a beautiful gown, not the prison robes she always wears. How in the world was that possible?

"Go welcome her you idiot! What are you staring at?", Jimin patted my shoulder and it brought me out of my trance.

"Jimin...", my voice was barely a whisper. I didn't know what to do. I found myself in Jimin's embrace the very next second with tears in my eyes.

"Thankyou", I managed to mumble and I let my tears flow in front of everyone.

"Thank Jungkook. I just facilitated everything. He was the one who gathered enough evidence from the cam recorder Sooman had to evict your mother", he told me and I pulled apart.

"You are telling me that she is free now?", I asked him, startled.

"Yes, I am. I am free now", Omma responded. I was so busy dealing with my emotions that I didn't even realise when she walked upto the altar from the entrance. I wrapped my arms around her and I cried. My mother was finally free and home.

"I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything Tae", she said with a smile on her face as she patted my back.

"Omma...", this was all I could mumble. I felt so many things. Happy, grateful and relieved. I watched Maria, Gahyeon and Heeseung run to Omma and hug her one by one.

"Our whole family is now complete!", Heeseung chirped.

"Where is Jungkook?", Omma asked and she was told that her favourite son was yet to arrive.

"We should get a family photo!", Gahyeon added. "Taehyung Oppa, Jungkook Oppa, Omma, Maria, Heeseung, Jimin, Me and Hos-"

"Excuse me?!", I almost yelled at her.