Chapter 12: Idiot

(Smut alert 🔞)

"Correct me if I am wrong,you are drunk and horny and I am just a booty call. Right?", Kevin asks casually while entering Taehyung's bedroom.

"Right. Do you mind?", Tae asks him making sure they are on the same page.

"Are you kidding me?", Kevin chuckles, "You have no idea how much I have missed you and your friend down there", he says, winking.

"Yeah? Well then, why don't you stop talking and get on your knees and say Hi to the little friend", Tae says raising an eyebrow, tilting his head sideways, signaling him to get started.

"Well..", Kevin says moving forward as he touches Tae's chest seductively before placing his lips onto his. Tae kisses him back hungrily while he unzips his own pants and pulls them down just enough for the purpose he had in mind.

Taehyung pulls away from the kiss, "Okay, enough wasting time, get on your knees and get started. Don't make me wait"

Kevin kneels infront of him taking his whole length in his palm, stroking softly, his skilled hands making him hard in seconds. Taehyung puts a condom on and Kevin starts to work his magic on him. He kitty licks the head seductively. "I don't appreciate teases Kevin. You know that well", Tae hisses in impatience.

"Well, I was just trying to be seductive.", Kevin says looking up to meet Taehyung's eyes. "Don't try anything, just open your mouth and take it in", Taehyung growls in response.

Kevin smirks before taking the whole of his length in his mouth at once. He sucks hard, moving his head back and forth making Taehyung groan in pleasure. Kevin deep throats on Taehyung's dick, making himself gag a little while Tae holds onto his hair.

"Fuck! This is good!", Tae groans moving his pelvis forward practically mouth fucking Kevin at the moment while Kevin moans on his dick. He has always loved making Taehyung go crazy using his skilled mouth on him.

Taehyung keeps thrusting into Kevin's mouth making him gag but you won't see him complaining. "Come here!", Taehyung says, panting as he pulls Kevin back up before kissing him hungrily.

He strips Kevin completely in seconds before throwing his clolthes to the other corner of the room and pushes him on the bed, now hovering over him. Taehyung discards the used condom and puts on a fresh one while Kevin lays on the bed, waiting and panting. "Fuck Tae, you are killing me! Hurry!", he groans while touching himself.

"You need some kind of prep or are you cool?", Tae asks.

"Oh, you really care?",Kevin asks, scoffing.

"I was just trying to be polite", Tae responds placing himself in between Kevin's legs.

"Wait, wait!", Kevin says almost screaming, making Tae stop, "Some lube would be nice. I forgot how big you are.", he says with an awkward smile as Taehyung pulls a drawer on the night stand taking out a bottle of lube and applies it on Kevin's entrance in a hurry.
"Good?", he asks and Kevin just nods.

Taehyung enters him in one swift motion making him scream in sudden pain before Tae starts pounding into him like a horny animal making Kevin scream his name.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, this is why I want to keep coming back to you. Nobody fucks me like you do!", he groans while Taehyung keeps fucking him senseless.
"You always like it rough. Don't you?", Kevin moans while holding onto the bed's headboard for support as the whole bed rocks to and forth with the two of them.