Chapter 25: Not the Enemy

"Yes, yes I know I told you the other day that I will never see your face again but I don't know what to do anymore. His boyfriend saw me talking to you on the phone and-", Jimin pauses to rethink everything that happened in the last two days.

"And?"

"And he also saw me drive into your house. He tried to tell Taehyung. I had to frame the poor boy for trying to attack me to get out of the situation", he holds his head in his hand.

"You shouldn't have come here then Jimin"

"I needed to", Jimin gulps hard, his eyes teary, "He really loves Taehyung. Tae deserves someone in his life who loves him the way Jungkook does. I can see it in their eyes. I was so desperate to get out of that situation that I caused the two of them to break up and I know Tae would be such a mess right now and it's all because of me. What have I done!", his head still lowered in his hands as a lone tear leaves his eye.

"You just tried to protect me from your friend. That's a different thing that I never needed your protection to begin with. There is nothing he can do to harm me"

"He is Kim Taehyung and he is mad. Don't underestimate him. Especially not when he is angry. He is after Min Corp. He said he wanted to aquire it but then he didn't even try to buy any stocks. I tried to ask him what his real plan was but he didn't tell me. Also, your company went private and he told me that he knows who betrayed him and told Min Corp about his plan. I don't know what to do. What if he knows that I told you?", Jimin asks looking at the man sitting infront of him.

"You think he wouldn't have come after you if he knew. Would he ask his boyfriend to apologize to you if he knew?"

"You're right. Maybe he doesn't. Who was he talking about then?"

"He has many enemies Jimin, it could be anyone. You don't have anything to worry about"

"Nothing to worry about?", Jimin scoffs, "After what I did to that poor boy, I will never forgive myself if they don't get back together", he sighs.

"If only you thought more about your life instead of your friend's. You saw me that night, in the backyard of that bar after Taehyung rescused his boyfriend. I still remember how mad you were. You called me Mr. Min. You never call me Mr. Min. You told me you will never see my face again that night. You told me you hated me for what happened to Jungkook. Will you ever think about yourself first?"

"You should have seen his condition. My heart broke for him. He doesn't deserve all of this that happens to him just because he is Taehyung's boyfriend. Taehyung made him apologize to me even when he wasn't at fault. I tried to stop all of that but he didn't listen", Jimin says taking a deep breath.

"Like he ever does", he scoffs, "What your friend did to Hobi wasn't right. So obviously I was angry too. I was sure I will never see you again for defending Taehyung ever after he kidnapped Hoseok"

"Tae didn't even touch Mr. Jung while Jungkook was being tortured there for 3 days", Jimin snaps back.

"Yeah I know. My point being, you said that night that you will never see me again or talk to me again but then you called me the other day to tell me about Taehyung's acquisition plans. Then you came to meet me in my own house to warn me of Taehyung's new plans. I keep telling you to stop worrying about me but you won't listen. That hyper-aggressive friend of yours won't be able to hurt me even if he wanted to".

"Well, I care about you Mr. Min. What are you gonna do about it?", Jimin snaps again.

"You are calling me Mr. Min again", he laughs, "You only call me Mr. Min when you are mad. Do you see your pattern? You tell me you don't want to see me again because you were mad at me for Jungkook's kidnapping and torture but you still did. You spoke to me again. You came to see me again. And now when Taehyung's little boyfriend questioned you, you came back running to me and ended up right in my bed again", he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on Jimin's lips as he pushes him back on the bed they had been sitting for so long after having sex.