Chapter 6: Hwasa

Hwasa has loved Taehyung for 3 years now. She was the only person that Taehyung dated for more than 2 months at a stretch. He liked her, a lot. He even called her his girlfriend. People he dates are usually gone before he even wants to call them his girlfriend or boyfriend. Taehyung usually loses interest in people after he has slept with them but Hwasa was different. She intrigued him.
They had a good relationship until Taehyung started losing interest again. He liked Hwasa but he couldn't see her romantically anymore. He often found himself attracted to other guys a lot. So, he figured he likes guys a little more than he likes girls and decided he would rather date guys when it comes to long term dating but that doesn't mean he was okay with breaking Hwasa's heart. He cared for her and he still tried to make their relationship work.

Hwasa on the other hand, was everything that Taehyung likes in a person. She was smart, intelligent, kind and interesting. She liked him since the day she first saw him. It was a love at first sight for her but he was also her boss so there was nothing she could try without jeopardizing her job. So she didn't. Luckily, she caught Taehyung's attention and he started flirting with her. Their relationship was beautiful until Hwasa started noticing him checking out other guys a lot. She knew he would never cheat on her. Taehyung isn't a cheater but his actions made her insecure and it reflected in her actions as well. She pushed him away to the point that Taehyung didn't want to work on their relationship anymore and it ended.

It's been almost 3 years since they broke up. Taehyung moved on and so did Hwasa but a part of her still wants Tae back. She has seen him bring boys and girls in his office, she has seen him making out with a different person every other week and she was used to it. It never really bothered her because she knows Taehyung never loved any of them. He never called them his boyfriend or girlfriend. This is why she was totally cool when Taehyung was alone with Jungkook in her office. She thought of Jungkook as just another boytoy to Taehyung but now she was standing infront of Taehyung as Jungkook sleeps peacefully on his couch and Taehyung introduces her to Jungkook as his boyfriend. It has been what? 2 week? Since he started messing around with this IT guy? Just 2 week and he is already calling him boyfriend?

Taehyung never does that. 2 weeks are too soon for him to call anyone boyfriend and this is exactly why Hwasa is in utter shock. "Boyfriend?", she asks Taehyung, looking all flustered.

"Yes, boyfriend.", he smiles back as he steals a glance at Jungkook who is still sleeping away on his couch. "I know it must have come to you as a surprise. I mean I know it is too soon but I like him. I like him a little too much to not date him and that's about it. So, I suggest you come out of your shocked state. Okay?", he chuckles. He still considers Hwasa a good friend and wanted to let her know how he felt about Jungkook.

"Ah, yes. I am happy for you boss!",Hwasa forces herself to smile as she says this.

"Oh, and also, I know he works in your department. Take care of him for me. Will you?"

"Ofcourse Boss! I'll take good care of him. He is already really good at what he does so it's not like he needs my help but still..", she smiles politely. "I don't want to disturb the two of you anymore but we have a meeting scheduled. You, our clients from the Bonsero deal and I. Remember?"

"Ah, yes. I will be in the board room in 5 minutes.", Tae smiles at Hwasa before she turns around and leaves. Taehyung gives Jungkook a quick peck on his lips before leaving for the meeting.

.....

Jungkook wakes up after a couple of hours, still feeling a little sore everywhere. He stretches a little as his eyes look around the cabin searching for Taehyung. He is no where to be seen. Did he leave him alone here? Maybe he was just busy working? Jungkook has thousands of thoughts inside his head, all at the same time. The worst of them all being that Taehyung was done with him after he slept with him. Maybe the post-nut clarity Jin talked about was real? Maybe Taehyung realised he doesn't want him anymore? Well, the post-nut clarity is real for Jungkook as well. He now knows that he wants Taehyung in his life for as long as he can but does Taehyung feel the same about him?