Chapter 46: Still love me?

(This chapter is intense. Reader discretion advised)
TW: Major Abuse

As soon as Jungkook opens his eyes, he tries to move his body. Unsurprisingly, he cannot. He cannot tell which part of his body hurts the most but he cannot feel his legs and the second he tries to move, it hurts like hell. He is naked but covered in a thick blanket. He flinches his eyes open, in their bed, their room. The same bed they used to make love in. The same bed which is now stained in Jungkook's blood.

He tries to figure out what hurts more, his body or his heart but he cannot really tell. He lays there bruised and bloodied by the man he loves and the worst part? He let him do this and endured everything willingly. He let him abuse him, hit him, flog him and fuck him bloody because of the reason that he cannot remember now. He might when the pain subsides.
He lays in bed inside the warm blanket, watching the ceiling, not sure what he should do next. Call for help? Jin hyung? No, he can't know what happened. Maria? She already knows what happened and she still isn't here. Maybe Taehyung asked her not to. He looks around the room and finds his clothes kept right beside him on the bed and some medicines and ointments on the bedside table. Apparently, Maria had already come to visit him. Kind of her, he thinks.

He takes the help of the headrest to sit up and grunts in pain as he somehow manages to sit back up, slowly getting dressed and taking the meds before lying down again as the pain becomes too unbearable and his skin starts to bleed again. This is all he has been doing last night. Screaming, sobbing, bleeding. He reaches for his phone and calls Maria.

"Jungkook? Are you awake?"

"Yes. I am hungry", he mumbles.

"Give me 5 minutes", Maria hangs up, reaching his room with breakfast.

"I told you to leave when you had the time", she says patting his head and pitying the poor boy.

"I didn't move in with him to leave him when things get difficult", he forces a smile on his bruised and bloodied lips.

"Taehyung is like a son to me but he is what he is. You should have left. You didn't deserve any of this".

"Everyone he ever loved did leave. Didn't they?", Jungkook smiles rendering Maria speechless. "I know he can be too difficult to love at times but I won't be another person who leaves him. I saw his worst last night, the monster inside him that was unleashed", he sighs in pain as he lays down on the bed, "All he needs is love, Maria. I won't leave".

"Even if staying means bruised and bloodied body and so much physical and mental pain?", Maria asks, choking on her words. She is unable to comprehend the resilience of this young man infront of her.

"Yes", he smiles again, "He hasn't seen me since last night. Where is he?

"I don't know", Maria says apologetically.

"It's okay. He will come around", Jungkook says as his heart sinks. Taehyung hasn't even come to see him after he physically, sexually and emotionally abused him last night? Does he not want to how Jungkook is doing? Does he not care?

(Start of Flashback)

After their Christmas ended in each other's arms, they woke up to hell breaking lose. Shane came back and turns out he was never sick. He was rather engaged and trapped in an unknown place.
"Where were you then?", Taehyung had asked him.