Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control

Taehyung comes back to his cabin after a two hour long meeting in the board room. Tired, he sits on his chair and closes his eyes wanting a few minutes of peace.
But poor Taehyung, his ever vigilante brain does not even allow him this small luxury. He has been trying his absolute best to not think about Jungkook since yesterday when Jungkook left him just like that over a phone call. Taehyung wants to forget about this man and move on with his life. There is no shortage of beautiful men and women out there who would kill to have Taehyung in their beds and Taehyung knows it a little too well. No matter how much he tries, he simply cannot get rid of the thought of Jungkook and his beautiful plump lips. Those innocent doe eyes staring at him, wanting to devour him. Taehyung isn't used to rejection and the fact that the one man that he is dying to touch right now has rejected him not just once, but twice, is killing him slowing now.

He takes a deep breath before pulling out a cellphone from inside his left drawer. Jungkook was in such a hurry yesterday that he left his phone on the floor of Hwasa's cabin. Taehyung has been wanting to call someone to go return this phone to his rightful owner but he hasn't done it yet and he doesn't know why.

He places the phone back in the drawer and picks up the intercom to call his new PA inside but before he could he hears a knock on his door followed by a visibly nervous Jungkook peeking in, "Sir, may I come in?"

"Come.", Taehyung says in a cold tone. "Why are you here Mr. Jeon? The top floor isn't for a tech guy like you."

"I know, Sir. I just came here to ask you if you had my phone by any chance. I remember leaving it on the floor of my boss' cabin when we..", Jungkook doesn't feel the need to continue the sentence assuming that Taehyung would understand.

"When we?",Taehyung asks, standing up from his chair making Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

"I..I..asked the security and my boss. They don't know anything about my phone so I figured you did", Jungkook fumbles, hoping for Taehyung to not stretch the topic any further.

"Yes. I have your phone. It's in the left drawer. Go and take it", Taehyung says casually standing right infront of Jungkook.

"You want me to open your personal drawer? Sir, I don't think I should-", Jungkook is cut off mid-sentence when Taehyung interupts him in the coldest tone ever. "Do you or do you not want your phone back?"

"I do", Jungkook sighs.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and take it", Taehyung says tossing his head in the direction of his table.

Jungkook can hardly breathe at the moment. He just wants to get this over with, get his phone and leave. So, he walks towards Taehyung's table slowly, opens the drawer and takes his phone out but as soon as he turns back to leave he comes face to face with Taehyung who pushes Jungkook back to make him sit on his chair. Taehyung bends forward and puts both of his hands on the either side of the chair, on the arm rests blocking Jungkook completely.

Jungkook is trapped on Taehyung's chair. He looks up to face Taehyung, confusion on his face. "Sir, what are you doing?", he manages to speak.

"Nothing. Just fishing for some answers", Taehyung says staring down on the younger male.

"Wh-what answers?", Jungkook's breaths getting heavier by the second.

"Did you like it when I touched you yesterday?"

"Wh-what?"

"Did you or did you not like it when I touched you yesterday? Only the truth, please." Taehyung is serious. He needs answers.

"I-I did.", Jungkook answers barely above a whisper while his eyes are fixed on his lap.

"So why did you run away?"