Chapter 20: The Aftermath

Jungkook wriggles under the blanket, his face burried in the pillow. He feels a gentle pat on his head, he doesn't need to look to tell who the person is. "Do you plan to wake up today?", Taehyung asks pecking the back of Jungkook's head and finds Jungkook shaking his head aggressively.
"You haven't seen your phone in what 4 days? You have several missed calls that you should return unless you want me to return them for you", Taehyung says caressing his boyfriend's bare back.

"Do whatever you want hyung, just don't wake me up. I need rest", Jungkook mumbles, his face still burried in the pillow."

"Oh, so NOW you need rest!", Taehyung chuckles, "I thought you didn't need rest. You needed me", he teases Jungkook before breaking out in laughter and earns a smack from the younger, "Yes, now I need rest because of you", Jungkook responds, sleepily.

"Don't blame me baby. It was you who needed warmth", he says making double quotes from his fingers, teasing him. Jungkook is too sleepy and tired to respond to his boyfriend's sarcastic comment. He just shifts in the bed and turns his back to Taehyung making him sigh, "How are you feeling babe?"

"Pain. Too much pain", Jungkook mumbles, eyes still closed.

"Where?", Taehyung strokes the younger's hair, his voice soft.

"Everywhere"

"I told you it wasn't a good idea. Didn't I?", Taehyung whispers softly in his boyfriend's ear before pecking his forehead.

"It was the best idea I have had in a long time", Jungkook mumbles, eyes still refusing to open, "It's just those masked bastards, I feel like punching them in the face right now" he continues. Taehyung chuckles at his words and pecks his head yet again, "They are all in a hospital, thanks to you, if this information makes your feel any better"

"Good", Jungkook mumbles. "Jin hyung also called, by the way", Taehyung says non-chalantly making Jungkook's eyes shot open in an instant. He immediately turns to face Taehyung again, "You didn't talk to him. Did you?"

"No. I didn't think it was a good idea for me to talk to him", Taehyung deadpans standing up from the bed and walking to his closet, "But you should return his call before hell breaks lose", he chuckles, opening the closet.

"I'll talk to him later. I don't feel like talking. I need sleep", Jungkook mumbles closing his eyes again and pulling the blanket up.

"No

"No. You need to take a warm shower, it will help with the pain. You need breakfast and you need your pain meds. You can sleep afterwards if you want to but get off the bed right now before I pick you up and throw you in the bathtub", Taehyung deadpans, his face as serious as it gets while he looks for something for Jungkook to wear.

"You will throw an injured man in the marble bathtub if he doesn't listen to you? What kind of monster are you?", Jungkook scoffs in disbelief.

"The kind of monster that lov-", Taehyung stops mid-sentence realising what he was about to say as the smile on his face vanishes. "The kind of monster that will whoop your ass if you don't get up this very instant", he says, taking out some fresh clothes for Jungkook and closing the closet.