Chapter 53: My House, My Guest

(This chapter is a republish and has an additional scene)

"Wasn't you the person who always told me to bring my siblings here?", Taehyung watches Jimin with dark eyes.

"Didn't know there was a possibility of them associating with Sooman", Jimin says clicking his tongue.

Jungkook watches the both of them keenly with heavy eyes.

"Sweetheart, you can go to bed. You look tired", Taehyung tells Jungkook.

"Uh-huh", the younger shakes his head, "I kind of don't trust the both of you to leave you alone", he raises his eyebrows.

"Don't worry!", Jimin chuckles, "I won't kill your boyfriend".

"I am mostly worried about him killing you, Jimin", he smiles sharply before adding, "...hyung".
"And I don't want to leave you alone right now", he continues, looking at Taehyung who smiles in response, "Come here", the older pats the space on the couch beside him.

"So, no matter how everything happened, we will send everyone back to where they belong", Taehyung grunts.

"You need to bring people you can trust closer Tae. You will need all the help you can get. He is the only man who can render you paralysed if at all you face him", Jimin observes, "You can't face him".

"There are not a lot of people we can trust", Taehyung scoffs, "I brought Gahyeon home and she is missing in the middle of the night. She could have transferred sensitive information to her dad for all we know".

"Right", Jimin's heart sinks a little knowing that Taehyung still doesn't trust him.

"I trust Jimin hyung", Jungkook intervenes, "He should stay here until all of this is over".

"Excuse me?", Taehyung raises his eyebrow at the younger.

"What?", the younger shrugs, "He is as unsafe as I am. Who do you think Youngjae is gonna blame for turning his son against him?"

"He isn't staying here", Taehyung scoffs, "No offence Jimin but I can't trust you just yet and you can't blame me for it".

"You are right, Tae. I am not blaming you for anything".

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the stubborn men in front of him, "You get your stuff and stay here until those two are taken care of. You understand?"

"I thought I told you-", Taehyung tries to intervene.

"I am not asking, hyung. I am telling. My house, my guest. Remember?", the younger deadpans sending Taehyung into a mini shock.

"Are you really doing this right now, sweetheart?"

"I am, hyung. I am sorry but I will not support you when you aren't making any sense".

"What do you mean, your house?", Jimin stares the couple suspiciously.

"Don't ask me and make me regret it now. Do whatever y'all want. Send Shane to find Gahyeon and bring her here. I want her boyfriend as well and he needs to talk. You can move in Jimin since the owner of the house wants you to", Taehyung says with sarcasm, eyeing his boyfriend who couldn't make eye contact with him.

"Owner of the house?", Jimin is confused. "Your stupid in love ass transferred the property to him. Right?"

"I did"

"You must regret it now", Jimin laughs as Jungkook lowers his head, hating that he has to go against Taehyung.

"I will never regret it", Taehyung smiles watching his boyfriend. "I don't trust Jimin but I trust your judgement Koo", he gently pats on his head before glancing at Shane to make sure he goes about his orders and Shane nods in response.