𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈

DRUNK

Darla stood beside Steve and Thor as an elderly man came up to them.

"I gotta have some of that." The man said as he motioned to Thor's flask.

"Oh, no, no, no. See this, this was aged for 1,000 years in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet." Thor began to explain as he handed Steve a glass. "It is not meant for mortal men."

"Give me a hit." Darla smirked putting her glass in front of Thor. Thor shared an anxious look with Steve before placing some in Darla's glass.

"Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie." Lee said with a chuckle. "Stop trying to scare us. Come on."

Darla smirked and nodded, wanting to see what would happen to the men. She sniffed her drink slightly before shrugged and downing its contents.

"Alright." Shrugged Thor as he took the glass off of Lee.

Not even minutes later the men were either all vomiting or being carried away. Darla chuckled as she tumbled over to Steve. Her hands resting on his biceps.

"Can we get out of here?" She whispered up into his ear, placing a soft kiss on his neck, leaving a burgundy lipstick stain. Her hands wrapped around around his shoulders and her fingers played with the ends of his hair.

Steve's lips were parted slightly, but he nodded regardless. He grabbed the girls hand and guided her up the stairs. Darla giggled and lead the man to her bedroom.

Darla shut the door and twisted the key, Steve watched her every move carefully. His eyes flickered up and down her body, everything about her was perfect.

"Steve?" Darla whispered, her hands resting on his chest as he snaked his hands around her waist, pulling her as close to him as possible. Steve hummed in response. "What are you waiting for?"

Steve became flustered at the question. Truthfully, he didn't know what he was waiting for. He wanted to make sure that this was what she wanted too.

His grip on her waist tightened as he span them around and pushed her against the wall, causing her breath to hitch. He leant down, making their noses brush together and their breaths mingle.

Darla's eyes flickered between Steve's blue eyes and his soft lips. She was remembering the last time they kissed, it felt right. She wanted to feel that way again.

"Please." Darla whispered, desperately wanting his lips against hers.

That was all it took for Steve to slam his lips down against the blondes. He'd miss the feeling for her lips against his. The pair moved in sync as Darla's hands fumbled with the buttons on Steve's shirt. He chuckled, breaking the kiss to pull off his top.

Darla's eyes scanned his toned chest before wrapping her arms around him and connecting their lips once again.

Steve tapped the back of Darla's thighs, causing her to jump up and wrap her legs around his torso. His fingers slowly untied the burgundy dress that she wore as he walked them over to the bed.

He pulled away from Darla's lips to slowly kiss down her neck, causing the girl to let go of an involuntary moan. Steve couldn't help but smirk as he slowly pulled down the straps off her dress.

"Steve." She whimpered, as Steve sucked on her neck, leaving a small hickey. He continued to kiss down her stomach, before finally placing a kiss on her thigh. "Fuck." Her breath hitched as Steve kissed his way back up to her lips.

"You okay?" Steve smirked cockily as he watched the girl fall apart at his touch.

The shocks had gone now, there was no sense of pain whenever he touched her.

He trailed his hand down from her neck to the inner of her thigh, causing her to shiver. Darla looked at the man through her lashes, a smirk playing on his face. She could tell he was loving this.

She sat up and slowly took off his belt, making his pants fall to his ankles. Steve shook his head and pushed the girl back down.

"Are you sure?" Steve whispered against her neck.

"I want you Steve." Darla whispered back, wrapping her legs around his torso and pulling him closer to her.

"Anything for you, baby." He connected their lips again, a faint gasp came from the girl made him panic, but she nodded with a smile.

Her hands cupped his face and connected her lips with his. It was slow, not rushed. They both were taking their time, enjoying every moment.