𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐈

WANDAVISION

Darla knocked on Wanda's door, she plastered a smile on her face and placed her hands in her pants, rocking back and forth on her heel as she waited for the familiar red head to answer.

"Hey, Red, did you miss me?" Darla questioned bite back a smile, waving her hands dramatically.

Wanda's smile dropped once she saw the girl. She hadn't seen her in so long. Everything felt like it was crashing down on her once she saw the blonde. Darla pushed past Wanda once she heard the two crying children.

"Oh, Wanda, you finally had the twins?" Darla questioned as she walked over to the cradles. She picked up one of the twins and began to gently rock him. "Steve and I have been trying for a baby, so far, no luck." She whispered, pressing a soft kiss against Billy's temple. "I'd love to be a mom though."

"Darla, w-what are you doing here?" Wanda stuttered as she picked up Tommy, to stop him from crying.

"I came to see you, don't you remember? You invited me over to see your two lovely children and Vision." Darla hummed and looked around for a moment. "Where is Vision anyway?" 

"He's getting the binkies." Wanda answered back sceptically as she placed back down Tommy. Darla did the same with Billy, causing them both to instantly begin crying again. "Now, I know parents don't usually take shortcuts but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?"

Wanda looked towards Darla for approval, causing Darla to nod back in response. She could tell that Wanda was stressed and hadn't slept in a while. She needed a little break.

"So, go to sleep, my babies." Wanda closed her eyes and waited for complete silence, which was the opposite of what she got. "And go to sleep." She repeated, only for the twins to laugh. "Why, I don't think it's very funny, do you Darla?"

"Not very funny at all." Darla shook her head, slinging her arm over Wanda's shoulders and pulling her in for a side hug.

"Why won't you do what I want?" Wanda questioned, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"What's that, dear?" Vision questioned as he motioned to the binkies that sat on his head, where his ears would be.

Darla chuckled and smiled once she saw him. She'd missed Vision, she hadn't seen him in so long. The blonde didn't even give a minute for him to register that she was there before pulling out the binkies and handing them to Wanda.

"That's not where those go." Wanda chuckled.

"What? Nose cancellation is not their primary function?" Vision questioned, placing his hands on his hips. "Darla, hi, how are you?" He smiled wildly once he saw the girl.

"I'm good." Darla whispered back as the babies had stopped crying once Wanda gave them their binkies. Not even seconds later, they spat them out and began crying again.

Darla used her powers to create a spark of electricity and make patterns that occupied the babies enough to stop them crying. But the second they were made, they had to disappear again as Agnes walked in.

"Hiya kids." Agnes smiled wildly as she walked into Wanda's house.

"Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow, with my face." Vision said questioningly as he looked at the pillow in his hands.

Darla stifled a laugh and rocked the twins cradles back and forth, so that they didn't cry. She wasn't sure what it was but something felt off about Agnes.

"Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard your little new bundles of joy were on a sleep strike." Agnes pointed to the twins.

"They're fine. Auntie Darla's here to take good care of them." Darla whispered as she stood protectively in front of the children.

Wanda looked at Darla with furrowed brows, wondering why she was being so hostile to her neighbour. Vision tried to ease the clear tension by saying,

"Oh, who told you that?"

"My ears." Agnes laughed, placing her hands on her hips and raising her brows as if it was an obvious answer. "Anyways, Auntie Agnes-" She shot a glare at Darla. "-is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve."

"Oh Agnes, you're a lifesaver." Wanda almost fell to the floor at the sound of help. She was exhausted, the twins had been keeping her awake all night.

"I could baby sit. I don't mind, Red. It'll give me a chance to practice when I eventually have my own with Steve." Darla stood up straight, her hand resting on each of the cradles, she wasn't going to budge.

"Very well, but be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads. And when was the last time you washed your hands." Vision reminded Agnes as she pushed Darla to the side.

Angered, Darla created a small ball of energy, only for Wanda to quickly step in front of the girl and hold her hand, giving it a light reassuring squeeze.

"Actually, you know what? It would be-maybe-maybe we better now." Vision made his way to stand in front of Agnes as the baby's began to cry again.

Agnes seemed confused by everything that just happened, so she turned to Wanda with furrowed brows and hesitantly asked,

"Do you want me to take that again?"

"I'm sorry?" Wanda asked confused by Agnes question. Darla peered over Wanda's shoulder, pulling her back ever so slightly.

"You want me to hold the babies. Should we just take it from the top?" Agnes continued to question as she grabbed her bag.

Vision nervously laughed, unsure of what was happening. He didn't understand and quite frankly, neither did Darla.

"Oh don't he silly." Wanda chuckled. "Vision, let's let Agnes give it a try."

"Fussy babies, meet buns of steel." Agnes cheered. "We dare you to stay awake."

"You two best remember that I'm the fun Aunt and she's the looney one that needs locking up." Darla whispered to the twins, who let out a small giggle, almost as if they understood what she was saying. The girl couldn't help but smile at the action, she could tell she was going to like it here.