𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕

CRASH

Darla rushed down the stairs with Lila in her arms. She caught the attention of everyone in the room, but most of all, Steve, who had a huge smile on his face.

"Go on, tell them what we practiced." Darla whispered to Lila, during the short few hours they had spent together, Darla had taken an instant liking to the girl.

"We want a super-hero name for D-D!" Lila cheered as Darla placed her on the floor.

"You heard her. I want a super-hero name. I mean, we got Iron Man." Darla walked around the room and motioned to Tony. "Black Widow." She stood behind Natasha. "The Incredible Hulk." She did a playful jazz hands.  "Hawkeye." She cheered and motioned over to Clint who was stood with his family. "And last but not least, Captain America." She placed her hands on Steve's bicep. "And then we got me, Darla Dyer. How boring?" She whined.

"Is someone jealous?" Steve teased, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yes, Yes I am. So go ahead, throw some names at me." Darla smiled waiting for one that she'd like.

"Electro girl." Bruce spoke up from his spot on the side.

"Umm, no." Darla shot down instantly.

"Shock woman."  Natasha clicked her fingers and pointed towards Darla.

"You're hopeless." Darla rolled her eyes and looked up to Steve. "Any ideas, Cap?"

Steve looked down with a grin, he playfully shook his head but whispered into her ear,

"You already have a name."

Darla span around on her heel, so she was chest to chest with the man. She had to lean back slightly in order to look up at him. His strong hands on the small of her back were the only things keeping her up right.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" Darla smirked waiting for a response.

"I GOT IT." Tony clapped his hands together excitedly. "Crash."

Darla pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes before breaking away from Steve and walking over to Tony.

"Slightly traumatic, but I like it." She patted his shoulder purposely, making the man wince slightly due to the shock.

"I hate that." He muttered to himself.

"Why's crash traumatic?" Bruce questioned curiously. Darla let out a small chuckle and shook her head.

"I'm sure that's a story for another time." Fury spoke up, making his presence announced.

"What are you doing here?" Darla questioned with a grin, going to hug the man. Fury wrapped his arms around the girl, only to let out a small yelp. "Sorry, I kinda didn't think that one through."

Tony furrowed his brows, he looked between Steve and Lila. Currently, they were the only two that could touch Darla without being shocked. He wanted to know why.

"You think?" Fury questioned. "That's new, what happened to," He leant down and whispered. "the voices?"

"Oh the voices are still here don't worry, just not as loud." Darla uttered and went to stand beside Steve. His arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her into his chest, resting his head on hers.