𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

SIDES

Both Steve and Mateo made their way in front of Darla, making the girl scoff and push past them to stand beside Wanda and Pietro. The twins looked at Darla with a soft but anxious smile.

"I'm sorry, that was odd." Vision uttered looking towards Thor. "Thank you."

"Thor. You helped create this?" Steve clenched his jaw, angered that his friends would betray him.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hole of life and at its centre is that." Thor responded, bringing his hand up to point at the stone in Visions head.

"What? The gem?" Bruce questioned curiously.

"It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones." Thor answered. "The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring-"

"Because Stark is right." Thor said as he cut off Steve. Darla looked over to Steve with furrowed brows. She didn't understand how he could possibly be right about this.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce uttered.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor continued.

"Not alone." Vision added, taking a step forward.

"Oh yeah let's all trust the robot." Darla chuckled sarcastically.

"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve questioned as everyone seemed to ignore Darla's comment.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new." Tony responded as he walked towards Vision.

Darla grabbed the twin's wrists and pulled them behind her. They were just kids, despite being extremely powerful they still needed protecting. Tony noticed that neither of the twin's winced once Darla grabbed them.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Muttered Steve.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." Vision continued.

"You're not?" Steve raised his brow questioningly.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis. I am," He paused. "I am-"

"I looked into your head," Wanda spoke up from over Darla's shoulder. "and saw annihilation." She stepped out and walked towards Vision.

"Look again." Vision requestioned.

"Her seal of approval means jack to me." Scoffed Clint angrily.

"It means something to me, you might not trust them yet, but I do." Darla placed her hand on the younger girls shoulder. Her eyes flickered over to Mateo who had a soft smile on his face.

"Their powers. the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side-"

"Is it?" Steve paused. "Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision responded.