Chapter 30 - Harass

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 30

The next day in England, Hinagiku wakes up early. She stretches her body as she yawns and stands up. She goes to her bathroom and takes a bath.

Minutes later, she goes out of her bathroom and dries herself with a towel. She sighs as she starts to dress herself. After dressing, she goes in front of the mirror and brushes her hair.

"Why is this happening? What are they doing here anyway?" Hinagiku asks herself softly as she brushes her hair.

After brushing her hair, she goes out of her room and goes to her parents' room. As she reached their room, she noticed that her parents are not there.

"Mama? Papa?" Hinagiku called as she goes inside.

Nobody answered. Hinagiku looked around the room and her parents are not there. She goes out and decided to go to the kitchen if they are there.

As soon as Hinagiku reached the kitchen, she saw nothing but their maids that are working and their breakfast that is already prepared. Hinagiku didn't hesitate to ask her maids.

"Umm.. Excuse me.." Hinagiku said as she walks towards the maids.

The maids immediately looked back and bow as they greet Hinagiku with a calm smile.

"Good morning Ms. Sylvia. What can we do for you?" all of them asked Hinagiku politely.

"Have you seen mama and papa?" Hinagiku asks them with a smile.

"Oh, Madam Celine and Sir Charles left last night for their business trip." one maid answered Hinagiku's question.

"O-oh.. When will they come back?" Hinagiku asks again.

"They said they'll be gone until Christmas." another maid answered Hinagiku again.

Hinagiku felt like a déja vu hit her. Just like when she was young, her parents left her. Hinagiku spaces out as one of her maids snaps her back. Hinagiku shooks her head and goes back to reality.

"Are you okay Ms. Sylvia?" the maid asks her worriedly.

Hinagiku smiles and replies to her maid's question.

"Don't worry. I'm fine."

Seconds later, a butler came and he saw Hinagiku. He bowed in respect and greets her.

"Good morning Ms. Hinagiku. Have you eaten your breakfast already?" the butler asks Hinagiku.

"I haven't. What's for breakfast?" Hinagiku asks.

"We have some blueberry pancakes, belgian chocolate waffles, hot mocha drink and some fresh fruits, Ms. Sylvia." the butler said with a smile.

"Wow~ Full of sweets..." Hinagiku said mentally as she secretly sweatdrops.

"Thank you for your hardwork guys..." Hinagiku said with a bright smile.

All of them bowed with a smile. "You're most welcome Ms. Sylvia!" all of them said joyfully.

Hinagiku smiles when a deep voice came behind her.

"Good morning Sylvia."

Hinagiku looked back and she saw Oliver walking towards her. All the maids and butler behind her bowed. Hinagiku on the other hand, she lets her guard on as she herself for anything.

"Good morning to you too, Oliver." Hinagiku greeted back.

"Have you eaten already?" Oliver asks Hinagiku.

"Not yet. I was about to eat when you came." Hinagiku said as she fakely smiles at him.

"I see... Then let's eat together." Oliver said with a smile.