Chapter 14 - This Could Be Love

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 14

So, the couple keeps walking till they reach the park. Soon, they already reached the park and less people are in the park. Hinagiku is already calm when they're already in the park.

"The park here is quiet." Munakata said as he still holds Hinagiku's hand.

"There are less people here master." Hinagiku said.

"Hmm... I think you already cooled down Shima-kun." Munakata said then he smiles at her.

"I guess so..." Hinagiku said then she smiles at Munakata.

"Let's sit on the bench near the fountain Shima-kun. I wanna relax for a while." Munakata said.

"As you wish master." Hinagiku said.

So the 2 of them went to the bench near the fountain to relax for a while. The both of them sits on the bench as they enjoy the cool breeze. Hinagiku haven't realized that her hand is still intertwined at Munakata's hand.

"It's so nice isn't it Shima-kun...?" Munakata asks Hinagiku as he moves closer to her.

"Yes it is master." Hinagiku replied with a smile.

Munakata yawns and Hinagiku noticed. Hinagiku asks Munakata if he wants to go back.

"Do you want to go back now master?"

Munakata lays his hand at Hinagiku then he smiles at her sweetly. "Let's stay here for a while Shima-kun. You think that I'm already tired?" Munakata replied then he asks her back.

"Well, just to make sure..." Hinagiku said as her face slightly blushes.

Munakata just chuckles then he softly pecks Hinagiku's forehead. Hinagiku blushes and was silent.

So the both of them just relaxes. Minutes later, Munakata can feel his eyes heavy so he let his eyes close for a while. Later on, Munakata's head just falls on Hinagiku's shoulder. Hinagiku was surprised and her face is blushing. She doesn't have a choice but to let him.

"What is this feeling that I get? Everytime that I'm with Chief Munakata, I always feel happy and I wanna see him longer. And now that he is holding my hand, his head is on my shoulder while he's sleeping, and we're alone in the park, my heart's beating fast. And, I feel like... I wanna be with him... This could be love.. Isn't it?" Hinagiku whispered on her mind while she's blushing as she stares at their hands that are intertwining to each other.

Suddenly, Munakata wakes up and was surprised that he found himself sleeping in Hinagiku's shoulder. He quickly stands up then he apologises.

"I'm very sorry that I slept in your shoulder Shima-kun."

"It's okay. You just slept for 5 minutes." Hinagiku said as he smiles at him.

"Let's go back now. Maybe if we stay here longer, I will never know that I'm already sleeping at your lap Shima-kun." Munakata said as his face is slightly blushing.

Hinagiku stands up then bows in front of him. "Yes my lord." she said with a smile on her face.

Munakata smiles at Hinagiku and Hinagiku smiles at him back. The both of them walked out to go back to the Scepter-4 headquarters.

Meanwhile at Serenity, she's on the main street walking to the park. Shiro told Serenity that they'll meet at the park to discuss something. She is walking to the park till she sees Munakata and Hinagiku walking together with their hands intertwined to each other. Serenity can't believe it. She also noticed that Hinagiku is wearing a maid outfit.