Chapter 40 - Beaten Out

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 40

With Kacey, Jed and Oliver already got Hinagiku on their hands, their smirks just gone wider and have a lot of plans to her. Meanwhile, Awashima and the others were in front of the gate of Hinagiku's mansion. Fushimi was holding the unconscious Serenity. Austin and Shiro were covering her wounds.

"Why is Munakata taking so long...?" Mikoto asks.

Suddenly, some sort of Gold dust with aura just appears. Neko freaked out and hides behind Anna. Awashima and Fushimi holds the hilt of their sword when Anna haults them.

"Stop. It's Reisi..."

"Wh-what?!" Kusanagi freaked out.

"B-but what about Hina-san?!" Yata asks.

Soon, Munakata was fully transferred where they are by Hinagiku. Gold aura vanishes and then, all of them looked at Munakata with a worried look.

"Ch-chief..." Awashima gasps. Seeing that the Blue king has released some tears again.

"We have to move fast. Soon." Munakata mumbled with his bangs cover his left eye.

"There's something that I just noticed." Shiro said.

"What is it?" Austin asks.

"I realized that, our plans, never get to use it like we should." Shiro looked at all of them. "I don't know but... I think somebody is making us forget and avoid the plan. Just like now. What we planned is we will leave Hina outside. But what happened is..." Shiro stops and Fushimi continues it.

"All of us walked in."

"Err... Blue King, why is there a blood stain on your uniform?" Kuroh asks as he points his finger at Munakata's uniform.

Munakata sighs. "They started hurting Shima-kun. Starting by shooting her feet with a gun." Munakata replied.

"WHAT?!!!" Neko freaked out.

Suddenly, a groan just suddenly came in. Fushimi looks at Serenity and he sees her waking up. Wincing from the pain, she slowly opens opens her eyes and her vision is quite blury.

"Serenity!" Austin speaks.

"Seren? Are you okay?" Fushimi asks as he cups her cheeks.

Serenity blinks then she sees Fushimi clearly on front of her. She suddenly hugs Fushimi by the neck and cries.

"Fushimi! Fushimi!!"

"Shhhh~~ Don't worry... I'm here.. You're safe now." Fushimi whispers then kisses her temple.

"Yeah... She is safe alright..." Yata mutters.

"Sylvia is in trouble now." Austin said.

Serenity opens her eyes wide and looks at them. Baring the pain from her wounds, she looks at the others. She was glad to see them but, she can't see her sister, Hinagiku.

"S-sylvia?" Serenity calls her name.

Munakata looks at her with sad smile. "I'm sorry Serenity. I forced her to come with me but... Your sister is too stubborn that she sacrificed herself." Munakata said.

"N-no... Munakata-san!" Serenity stands up from the ground then grips Munakata's uniform. "You're joking right?!"

Munakata frowns and then, he points the blood stain. "See that blood on my uniform? That's Shima-kun's blood. They started shooting her feet." His voice got even lower.

"N-no... No... Austin! Shiro! What can we do" Serenity freaks out. Then looks at all of them.

Awashima lays her both hands on her shoulder. "Don't worry. We will save her. But, we must move fast because anytime sooner, Hina-san will be on a critical condition." Awashima told Serenity.