Chapter 32 - Forgotten

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 32

As Hinagiku was already out and she was running away from the mansion as fast as she could, she suddenly bumps to a guy and falls down. Hinagiku ended up sitting on the ground with her sword lying flatly. The guy reaches out his hand to Hinagiku and asks her if she's okay.

"Are you okay miss?" he asks as he helps Hinagiku stand up.

"I'm fine..." Hinagiku responded, fixing herself and she gets her sword as she stands up. "I'm sorry for---" Hinagiku was cut short as she looks at the guy.

"Austin De Vallé...!" Hinagiku murmured as she looked surprised.

"Sylvia? Is that you?" Austin said, tilting his head slightly as he raises his brow.

"I-it's me..." Hinagiku said.

"Oh my! It's been a while!" he said as he hugged Hinagiku in a friendly way. "How are you?" Austin asks as he releases her.

"Please help me!" Hinagiku said, as she grips Austin's shirt.

Austin looked at Hinagiku amusingly. He twitched his brows and asks Hinagiku.

"Why? What happened?" he asks.

"The Lopez Family only wanted to get our wealth! And Oliver on the other hand, he wants me to be his!" Hinagiku cried.

"Shh..." Austin calmed her down. "C'mon, let's talk somewhere else." he grabs Hinagiku's hand and drags her to his house.

Hinagiku have no choice but to follow him. Seconds later, Austin and Hinagiku went to his house. Both of them went inside and there, they continued their conversation.

"What do you want?" Austin asks Hinagiku politely with a polite smile.

"Umm... I only want some tea please." Hinagiku said shyly, looking down at her hands with a slight blush.

"Okay... Don't be shy. It's okay." he grinned and calls his butler to get new clothes for Hinagiku and make some tea for them. The butler bowed and quickly walked out.

"Sit down for a while Sylvia." Austin smiled.

Hinagiku bowed and smiled then she sits on the couch. As she was sitting, she just looked at Austin. Thinking that how she would explain all the things that it is happening around them. Later on, Austin sits on the couch on her opposite side.

"While we wait, can you please tell me what's going on?" Austin asks as he clasps his hands below his chin.

"Well, it's a long story though..." Hinagiku mumbled, running her index finger through her sword's golden handle.

"It's okay." Austin said with a smile.

"Mama and papa planned that I'll be staying here for one month. Serenity---" Hinagiku was cut short when Austin buts in.

"By the way, how's Serenity doing?"

Hinagiku's lips presses a hard line. Before she can respond, the butler came in with their tea and some new clothes for Hinagiku. The butler gives it to Hinagiku then he bows.

"Here. Change your clothes for a while Sylvia. I'll wait." Austin said.

"Okay. Thanks." Hinagiku bowed.

After that, the butler lead her to the bathroom so she can change her clothes. After a while, Hinagiku comes back, wearing the clothes that Austin gave her. She sits down back where she was and thanks Austin again. Austin smiled and signs Hinagiku to continue her story.

"Well, she's fine. She already got a fiancé." Hinagiku replied.

After she replied, she found herself a bit jealous.