Chapter 6 - Expect The Unexpected

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 6

As Awashima walks back to Fushimi and Serenity, Awashima passes Akiyama and Benzai. The 2 men greets Awashima.

"Good morning Deputy Captain Awashima!"

"Good morning to you too guys!" Awashima greets them back then she laughs.

"Why are you laughing Deputy Captain Awashima? Is something wrong with our appearances?" Benzai asks Awashima curiously.

"No no. You're completely fine. And you better see this..." Awashima said as she gets her PDA and shows the picture of Munakata and Hinagiku to Akiyama and Benzai.

As the 2 gentlemen take a better look at the picture which Awashima shows it to them, the both of them were shocked when they saw the picture of Munakata and Hinagiku sleeping together like couples.

"I-is that Ch-chief Munakata and Ms. Hina-san?" Akiyama asks Awashima shakely as he freaks out.

"Isn't it obvious?" Benzai asks Akiyama sarcastically.

"Isn't it amazing?" Awashima asks the two men with a chibi face as her eyes are sparkling like glitters.

"Hey! Share that picture to me Deputy Captain!" Akiyama said to Awashima excitingly.

"Sure. I don't see why not?" Awashima said to Akiyama with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile at Fushimi and Serenity, they are now talking about Hinagiku's appearance in her past.

"Serenity, what does she look like in the past?" Fushimi asks Serenity curiously as he puts his hands inside his pockets.

"Well... She looks like the same." Serenity replied with a smile on her face.

"Really? You mean, she didn't changed?" Fushimi asks Serenity.

"Yup. Only her behaviour has changed." Serenity replied.

"Oh..." Fushimi said softly.

"Fushimi-kun... I have to tell you something..." Serenity said to Fushimi shyly as a light coat of blush is forming.

"What is it?" Fushimi asks Serenity curiously as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Well... I..." Serenity will say something when she noticed something.

Both Serenity and Fushimi saw Awashima, Akiyama and Benzai running towards them. They seem to be happy and excited. Both Serenity and Fushimi are curious if what's going on.

"What's with the commotion guys?" Serenity asks the trio curiously.

"We have a picture of Chief Munakata and Hina-san sleeping together like couples!" the trio chorused happily as they show the picture to Fushimi and Serenity.

"WHAAAT?!!" both Fushimi and Serenity chorused as they freak out.

"Yup!" Awashima said.

"No way! That can't be them!" Serenity said as she takes a better look at the picture of Munakata and Hinagiku.

"D-did you edited this picture?" Fushimi asks shakely.

"Nope. Deputy Captain Awashima captured them without noticing her." Akiyama exclaimed with an exciting tone of his voice.

"And isn't it amazing?" Benzai asks Fushimi and Serenity happily.

"Oh, guys, I'll be leaving tomorrow because my parents might be waiting for me." Serenity said.

"Oh sure Serenity. We understand." Awashima said to Serenity.

After that, Serenity just facepalms when realized that her sister had secret admiry. Back at Munakata in Hinagiku's dormitory, Munakata slowly opens his eyes then he yawns. He stretches his arms and he sees Hinagiku, still sleeping beside him.