Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 10

The next day at Scepter-4, Hinagiku is with Awashima and Fushimi. They're on their way to Munakata's office to deliver the reports that they have worked with. As they walk on the hallway, Hinagiku still remembers what her father said to her.

"C'mon now. Go change your clothes and let's go home now. Your god parents are waiting for you!"

Hinagiku didn't noticed that Fushimi's already watching her. Fushimi taps her shoulder.

"Hina-san?" Fushimi calls Hinagiku as he taps her shoulder.

Hinagiku snaps back in reality then she looks at him. "Y-yes Fushimi-kun?" she asked.

"You're spacing out. Is something wrong?" Fushimi asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"It's okay... Don't worry about me..." Hinagiku said as she nods her head.

"You're still thinking about your parents, aren't you Hina-san?" Awashima asks Hinagiku as she looks at her.

Hinagiku was surprised then she looks at Awashima. Awashima smiles back at Hinagiku.

"D-deputy captain... H-how did you..." Hinagiku stopped when Awashima interrupts her.

"Don't worry Hina-san. We'll take care of you. Chief Munakata ordered us to interview your parents." Awashima exclaimed.

"Thanks Deputy Captain Awashima." Hinagiku thanks Awashima then she smiles at her.

They already reached Munakata's office. Hinagiku knocks the door and Fushimi opens the door. The trio went inside and greets Munakata good morning.

"Good morning Chief Munakata!" they greeted as they bow in front of him.

"Good morning to you too guys. You can put the reports on to my desk." Munakata said with a smile on his face while he eats dangos.

"Yes chief." the trio replied.

So the trio piles the reports on Munakata's desk. While piling the reports, Munakata puts some dangos on a plate then offers them to have one.

"Have some guys." Munakata offers them.

"Thanks Chief Munakata!" both Awashima and Fushimi thanks Munakata as they get one of his dangos.

"Thanks Chief Munakata" Hinagiku thanked Munakata as she gets one.

Munakata notices Hinagiku's attitude. Hinagiku is not energetic as she should be. He decided to ask her if she's alright.

"Shima-kun, are you alright? If you're not hungry, it's okay. You do not have to force yourself to get one." Munakata said.

Hinagiku smiles a little on Munakata. Awashima and Fushimi just looks at Hinagiku as they eat their dangos.

"Yes. I'm fine Chief Munakata. It's just, something distracts me..." Hinagiku said as she nods her head.

Munakata lays his right hand on Hinagiku's head. "Tell me. What's distracting you." Munakata said with a smile on his face.

Hinagiku sighs then she answers Munakata's question. "About what happened yesterday..."

"Hina-san..." Awashima said softly.

"And I'm afraid that, they'll force theirselves to get me. And I don't wanna leave Scepter-4." Hinagiku added. Her tears are already pooling into her eyes.

Munakata pulls Hinagiku closer till he hugs her. Hinagiku was speechless and her face is blushing. Both Awashima and Fushimi just smiles at Hinagiku.