Chapter 4 - Forgiven By The Fever

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 4

The next day at Scepter-4, Serenity is with Awashima and Fushimi, walking on the hallway of Scepter-4. Awashima notices that Hinagiku is not yet showing up. Serenity just asks Fushimi if he had seen Hinagiku.

"Fushimi-kun, have you seen my sister?"

"No. I haven't." Fushimi replied.

"C'mon. Let's check at Chief Munakata's office. Maybe she's there." Awashima suggested.

So the trio go to Munakata's office. Awashima knocks that door and no one answers. So, they opened the door. And when they went inside, they noticed that Munakata is not in his office. Even Hinagiku, she is not there. Awashima thinks that Munakata is dating Hinagiku. When suddenly, Fushimi receives a phone call from his PDA. He gets his PDA and answers the call.

"Hello, Saru speaking."

"Fushimi, if you are in my office, I'm in Shima-kun's dormitory. I have the feeling that the 3 of you are there." Munakata, talking to Fushimi through their PDAs.

"Yes chief. But, what happened?"

"You'll know it unless the three of you go here." Munakata said to Fushimi.

"Ok chief. We will go there right now." Fushimi then he switches his PDA off.

After that, Awashima and Serenity watches Fushimi switching his PDA off then he leans at the wall.

"Is something wrong Fushimi-kun?" Awashima asks Fushimi with her arms are crossed around her body.

"Chief said that, if we are looking for him, he is in Hina-san's dormitory." Fushimi said as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"What? But, what happened?" Awashima asks Fushimi shockingly.

Fushimi sighs then he walks to Hinagiku's dormitory. "You will know unless we go to her dormitory. That's what chief said." Fushimi said then he puts his hands inside his pockets.

So, Awashima and Serenity just follows Fushimi to Hinagiku's dormitory. While walking, Serenity nods her head as she thinks of something.

"I wish, she will forgive me for what I have done to her in the past." Serenity thought. Not noticing that Awashima is already watching her.

"Are you alright Serenity?" Awashima asks Serenity worriedly.

Serenity snaps back in reality then she shooks her head. After that, she answers Awashima's question.

"I'm completely fine. Don't worry."

"Are you sure? I noticed that you are spacing out all the time. Are you sure that you're fine?" Awashima asks Serenity worriedly.

"Yes. And I'm sure." Serenity replied.

After minutes of walking, they already reached Hinagiku's dormitory. Fushimi knocks the door and Awashima opens it for them. As they are entering the room, they saw Hinagiku, lying on her bed sideways. And they also saw Munakata sitting on a chair beside Hinagiku. More like, guarding her. The trio walks close to Hinagiku and they saw her sleeping with a moist cloth on the top of her forehead. They realized that Hinagiku have a fever.

"I guess... Shima-kun got herself a fever yesterday when she got back here." Munakata said as he pats Hinagiku's shoulder lightly.

After patting Hinagiku's shoulder lightly, Hinagiku coughs several times. Munakata stands up then he rubs Hinagiku's back with his hand. All of them are getting worried about her.

"I hope she's fine..." Serenity said with a worried tone of her voice.

"Don't worry Serenity. She's fine but her fever is very high today. Right now, her fever is in 48 degrees celcius. Yesterday, I checked her temperature and it was in 39 degrees celcius. It got higher today." Munakata said as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.