Chapter 31 - Escape

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 31

Both Kacey and Jed are just watching Oliver kissing Hinagiku's neck. Hinagiku on the other hand, she is struggling.

"You won't escape Sylvia... You're only mine~" Oliver whispered chuckling evilly.

Hinagiku just shows her violent glare at the trio. Still struggling but Oliver was forcely gripping Hinagiku's wrists. Because of the very tight grip, Hinagiku weakens as she gets hurt by Oliver. She sits on the floor helplessly. But, Oliver doesn't let go of her.

"Poor you Sylvia..." Kacey mocks her as she smirks.

"Nobody will ever save you. Even your parents..." Jed said as he confidently crosses his arms around his body.

"Just wait till mama and papa get here!!" Hinagiku yelled angrily. Shaking her wrists so Oliver will let go.

Oliver again pins Hinagiku on the wall forcely. Hinagiku pants as she feels weak. Oliver smirks. Jed gets something from his pocket and walks near Hinagiku. Hinagiku looks at Jed violently as she slightly pants from struggling. Suddenly, she saw Kacey holding her left arm tightly.

"What the?! Let me---" Hinagiku was cut short when she felt a very sharp pain on her left arm.

Hinagiku looks at her arm slowly. Hoping that it was not a drug that had been entered her body. As she finally saw it, she saw Jed's hand holding a small injection. And the injection's needle was already inserted in to her skin.

A moment later, Hinagiku's eyes suddenly felt heavy. Her vision starts to blur and she felt dizzy. Suddenly, Hinagiku's sight turned black. Hinagiku's head falls down on Oliver's shoulder as her eyes are closing. 

"M-mama... P-papa... S-seren.... Ch-chief.... Help......." she softly gasps as her eyes are fully closed.

Kacey, Jed and Oliver laughs darkly. They already knew that their plan will work out. Since that their first step is done, they can relax. Oliver carries Hinagiku in bridal style.

"Mama, papa, I'll put Sylvia to her room... Sooner or later, I'll surprise her..." Oliver said with a dark smile plastered on his face.

"Okay Oliver.." Jed responded with a creepy smile.

Oliver smiles and goes to Hinagiku's room while he is carrying Hinagiku. Oliver chuckles darkly as he was on his way to Hinagiku's room.

Soon, Oliver already reached Hinagiku's room. He entered Hinagiku's room and puts Hinagiku on the bed.

"Now, all what's left is to kill your family.. Especially your leader. I know you love him and I must also kill him so you'll only be mine.." Oliver whispered.

Hinagiku didn't react or anything. Of course, she was unconscious. Oliver keeps on looking at Hinagiku. Oliver sits on the bed beside Hinagiku. Oliver gently holds Hinagiku's chin then he leans closer to her face with a smirk.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. But, I wanted that you'll be with me..." Oliver whispered then he kissed Hinagiku's lips.

The next day on Japan, it was already morning. Serenity was still sleeping, snuggling her pillow tightly and Fushimi who was sleeping on the couch for the whole night. Serenity was dreaming about Hinagiku. More like predicting what will happen to her.

She woke up, panting heavily, shoulders shaking, sobbing. "I must go." She whispered to herself,"I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to my sister."

Fushimi groaned, waking up. He saw Serenity. He walks to her and hugged her tightly. "Shss.. Don't cry." He soothed her up.

"Shimi-kun, if you ever have a brother or sister and they are in trouble, what will you do?" She asked him, hiccuping.