Ending Chapter - Munakata

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 45

"Why don't you call me in my name only?"

"Aish. I will sound so informal to you."

"Oya? It's not my dear~"

"It is for me."

Weeks after the superiors of Scepter-4 came back from England, everything came back to normal as they expected and Hinagiku is already in her good state. The news of Munakata and Hinagiku already in a relationship have been announced to other members and they were happy for them.

While Munakata is having lunch with Hinagiku inside his office, they were talking about how will Hinagiku call Munakata when they're not at work. Afterall, Hinagiku is already now in a relationship with Munakata so she should at least learn how to call him as Munakata. However, Hinagiku disagrees and wants to call Munakata as chief even outside work.

"Why so hun? Why will it sound informal when you call me as 'Munakata' only?" Munakata asks Hinagiku while sipping his tea.

"I dunno. Maybe it's because I was used calling you as chief?" Hinagiku responded while looking at Munakata.

"Even so Shima-kun." Munakata chuckled. "You should learn how to call me as 'Munakata'. Not chief~"

"Eiiiii" Hinagiku whines. "Nuh!" she pouted cutely.

Munakata smiles. "Then tell me the exact reason why sweetheart."

"Is it because calling me as Munakata and not chief hot for you?" Munakata smirks as he looks at Hinagiku.

Hinagiku blushes furiously and tackles Munakata then slaps his arm playfully. Munakata laughs and hugs Hinagiku tightly and messes her hair.

"UGH Chief I hate it when you do that!!" Hinagiku exclaimed.

"Hate what?" Munakata keeps on smirking.

"Teasing me!!" Hinagiku pouted.

"Awwww~" Munakata chuckles and pecks her pouting lips, making Hinagiku smile at him. "Now~"

"Hm~?"

"Call me Munakata." Munakata ordered.

"Chief." Hinagiku smirks at him.

"Oya? Challenging me hm?" Munakata raises his brow in determination then he starts his little game.

"Munakata."

"Chief."

"Reisi."

"Chief."

"Honey."

"Munabaka."

Munakata got surprised when Hinagiku calls him as Munabaka and Hinagiku just grins at him. Munakata's eye twitches as he never expected Hinagiku starts teasing him already.

"Shimaㅡ"

"Raisin~"

"Raisin??" Munakata points himself with an annoyed smile at his face making Hinagiku laugh.

"Why chief~? Are you already annoyed at your Shima-kun now~?" Hinagiku smirks and plays his bangs.

"How dare you call me as Munabaka Raisin Shima-kun?" Munakata growls and suddenly he carries Hinagiku.

Hinagiku suddenly squeals in surprise and giggles a lot then clings to Munakata while she was being carried. Smiling at Hinagiku, Munakata stands up and walks towards his office chair and sits down then puts Hinagiku on his lap.