Chapter 35 - Plans

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 35

Awashima bowed as Munakata smiled. Hinagiku notices Awashima's expression. She was like a bit nervous as she was with them. Awashima begins to report.

"Uhh... Chief, we better uhm.. We better move fast to England. Well..." Awashima gulps as she presses something on to her tab.

Hinagiku felt nervous as well when she heard Awashima. Suddenly, a huge hologram appeared, showing an article. Hinagiku walks and stands beside Munakata as she reads the article that is being shown on the hologram.

As Hinagiku reads further, she silently bites her lower lip. Seeing the words of "Mansion, Releasing Horrified Screams". Shiro and the others read it as well. And when Hinagiku reaches the end, she sees her parents' name, Serenity's name and also her name. And it said:

Both Mr. & Mrs. Luna were so worried that they have to cut their business trip of their company due to some news on what's going on to their beloved home. As we interviewed them, they are quite worried that their 1st daughter, Sylvia Luna was in trouble. They are hoping that their 2nd daughter, Serenity Luna will be notified.

After reading, Hinagiku looked down as she shows a lonely look. Awashima looks at Hinagiku with a lonely expression.

"Hina-san... I'm so sorry..." Awashima apologized.

"No. You do not have to say sorry deputy captain. It's.... Not your fault..." Hinagiku mumbled.

"But Hi----" Awashima was cut off when Hinagiku speaks.

"I should be the one who's screaming in pain. Not Serenity... I should be the one who's been tortured by them." Hinagiku mumbled as she wipes her tears with her hands.

Suddenly, Hinagiku's PDA rang. Hinagiku quickly gets her PDA and sees her mother's name. Her eyes widened and became nervous. She answers the call as her breath hitches.

*Hinagiku answering her mother's call*

"M-mama...?"

"Sylvia!!! Oh my!! I'm so happy to hear you! Are you okay?! What happened to the mansion??" Celine asks Hinagiku.

Hinagiku bursts in to tears as she faces Munakata's desk. Munakata and the rest can't help but watch her cry.

"Sylvia? What's wrong?" Celine asks.

"Mama, I'm already here at Scepter-4. Serenity is the one who's screaming..." Hinagiku replied as she cries.

"Wh-what? You have to be kidding me Sylvia...!" Celine said in full panic.

"No mama. I'm not... I'm sorry mama..." Hinagiku cried.

"Sylvia! I'm going to---" Celine was cut off when Hinagiku freaked out.

"Mama! Don't go back to the mansion with papa! It's very dangerous! Just stay at Austin's mansion for a while!!"

"But Sylvia, how we will get Serenity?" Celine asks Hinagiku.

"The Silver, Red and Blue clans will go with me... And we'll go there tomorrow..." Hinagiku said.

"Eh?! Really Sylvia?!" Celine asks Hinagiku shockingly.

Hinagiku looked down, feeling bad all over. "Yes mama..." she responded.

"Oh my! I can't wait to see you Sylvia! And I can't wait for you to save Serenity...! I'll tell your father about this!" Celine said excitingly.

"Okay. But mama---" Hinagiku was cut off when she heard the line was cut off.

Shiro, Neko, Kuroh, Awashima and Munakata only looks at Hinagiku. Hinagiku sighs heavily as she switches her PDA off.