Chapter 37 - The Start Of The Mission

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 37

Meanwhile at Kacey and Jed, they already reached back to Hinagiku's mansion. As they walk in, they saw Serenity who was serving Oliver with a glare. Serenity noticed them and just looks at them.

"Welcome back, masters of the demons~" Serenity bows and says it mockingly.

Out of the blue, Oliver kicks her back hardly as Serenity falls down the floor, crying in pain.

Serenity had enough. Though, she knows how to use her aura for a bit, she don't care what it will cost her life just to save herself and her family. She stands up and looks at the trio.

"Oh? Still stand----" Kacey was cut off when she was hit by Serenity's Silver aura.

Serenity just smirks but her smirk disappeared when she suddenly got her powers out of control.

A moment later, Oliver hits Serenity on the back with his whip that it made a cracking sound. Serenity screamed in pain and at the same time, Silver aura disappeared. Blood started to stain Serenity's clothes as she helplessly kneels on the floor; bearing the pain.

"Please... Stop it... I'll do anything. Just please don't hurt me... I'm begging you..." Serenity begged as her tears started to fall down from her cheeks.

Oliver smirked. "Well, if that's what you wish. Then you'll be also agreeing to my mother's plan then."

"Wh-what plan?" Serenity asks with a horrified look in her face.

Kacey groans but speaks up as she bears the pain that she got from Serenity's attack.

"That... You'll be the bait.... T-to get us... Sylvia back..." she hoarsely said as she stands up with the help of Jed who was supporting her.

Serenity only closed her eyes shut as she didn't reacted now. All what she thinks right now is that Hinagiku and the rest will come and save her from the nightmare that she is now experiencing. She really wanted to go away. To be free and be safe. And most of all, be with her beloved family and her beloved Fushimi-kun.

Meanwhile~

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost Sylvia~ Be patient~"

"Argh!!! Come on!! I'm in this position for like 15 minutes already and my neck already hurts!"

Fifteen minutes have passed and Hinagiku is still inside the suitcase. Austin only laughs as he replies to Hinagiku's questions. Hinagiku was already irritated and tired and can't move since she was squeezed inside the suitcase. Kusanagi chuckles.

"Don't worry Hina-chan~ I think we're already near~" Kusanagi said with a smile.

As they reach the corner of the main street, the limo stopped. Austin looks at all of them as for Hinagiku, she was just listening to them for the whole time. Austin looked determined, well prepared and most of all, confident. With a deep sigh, he speaks to discuss their plan.

"Alright guys. This is the plan. We will turn right in to this intersection and then we will go straight ahead to reach Sylvia's mansion and mine. So here's what we do. I have the feeling that guys will check on us. So in case that they'll ask if we know Sylvia, just pretend that we do not know her." Austin explains.

"What if they'll ask us where we are going?" Yata asks Austin.

Austin grinned. "Don't worry~ I'll be the one to handle~" he responded. "Got it?"

Without any word, all of them nodded. And then...

"Austin! Move the hell up already because I'm running out of air!!!" Hinagiku suddenly yells as she freaks out.