Chapter 22 - Munakata And Hinagiku's Pretend Date

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 22

Seconds later, the others came and they noticed that Hinagiku and Munakata are changing their hairstyles. They became curious as they saw that their arms are locked to each other.

"Uhh... Chief? Y-you already started a relationship with Ms. Hina-san?" Enomoto asks Munakata curiously.

"It's not what you think Enomoto. This is the only way how to check the lovebirds on the ice cream shop..." Munakata said as his face slightly blushes.

"Really? But, you two are also lovebirds Chief Munakata and Ms. Hina-san..." Fuse said teasingly.

"Shush!!" Hinagiku said as her face blushes.

"Ugh, I really can't see properly without my glasses..." Munakata said as he wears his glasses.

Shiro just pushes Munakata and Hinagiku towards the ice cream shop. "Better go now quick! And don't make them catch your attention!" he said.

"Yes yes!! We know!!" both Hinagiku and Munakata replied as they walk towards the shop.

Awashima and the rest just don't know how they will react since that Munakata and Hinagiku will pretend that they're dating inside. Munakata and Hinagiku are now entering the shop and they saw Fushimi and Serenity eating their parfaits together. They decided to sit near them, but not close to them and it's because they might see them.

"I'll order the parfaits Shima-kun. Keep your eyes open at them and don't catch their attention." Munakata said to Hinagiku.

"I know what to do chief. Don't worry. You know what flavor of the parfait what I want right?" Hinagiku asks then she chuckles.

"Yes I know..." Munakata said with a smile then he goes to the counter to buy their order.

While Munakata is at the counter to buy their order, Hinagiku just watches Fushimi and Serenity. She noticed that the couple are not talking and were just eating their patfaits. Moments later, Munakata came back with one strawberry parfait with two spoons. Hinagiku asked Munakata why he didn't bought for himself.

"Chief, why did you bought only one?"

"Well, we're going to eat together with one parfait." Munakata replied confidently then he gives one spoon to Hinagiku then he gets the other spoon for himself.

"Eh...? But---" Hinagiku said when Munakata interrupts.

"It's only a pretend that we will date right?" Munakata said as he sits beside Hinagiku.

"O-okay..." Hinagiku said as her face blushes then she starts to eat their parfait.

Munakata also starts to eat the parfait. While eating, they're both secretly watching Serenity and Fushimi. They saw nothing but they are just eating their parfait as they talk. They became suspicious.

"They're only talking..." Hinagiku said as she eats the parfait.

Just then, Munakata's PDA rang. His PDA's volume is so loud that Serenity and Fushimi can hear it. Fushimi familiarizes the ringtone as he eats.

"I think that's chief's PDA ringing..." Fushimi said.

"Really?" Serenity said.

Hinagiku heard their conversation. She's so freaking nervous that she told Munakata to answer his call before Fushimi and Serenity will see them spying. Munakata just quickly gets his PDA then answers the call.

*Munakata answering the call*

"Hello? Munakata speaking..."

"So, how was it?" Shiro asks Munakata through their PDAs.