Chapter 33 - Taunt

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 33

Munakata gets his PDA and gives it to Hinagiku to borrow. Hinagiku received Munakata's PDA and starts to dial Serenity's number. With a deep sigh, she waits for Serenity to answer the call as she plays Munakata's fingers. Munakata let her play his fingers since it was no trouble at all.

Back at England, Serenity is lying on the bed unconscious with her hands and feet were tied together. Oliver, Jed and Kacey are now thinking of a new plan, since that Hinagiku already escaped. But yet, Serenity came. But they just don't believe to theirselves that Hinagiku managed to fool them.

"What are we going to do with her now since Sylvia escaped Oliver?" Jed asks Oliver as he sighs.

"I can't believe that Sylvia fooled us just like that!" Kacey said.

Oliver sighed. "Now, just stop it. There's nothing we can do. Sylvia already escaped. But in the end, we had Serenity in our hands.." Oliver said as he runs his fingers though his chestnut hair.

Moments later, Serenity's PDA rang. The trio blinked and looked at Serenity. Oliver gets the ringing PDA and saw Hinagiku's name but written as Sylvia. He smirked and looked at his parents.

"Look~ It's Sylvia who's calling~" Oliver said then he chuckled darkly.

"Who should answer the call?" Jed asks.

"I'll answer it. I can change my voice to Serenity's voice." Kacey said confidently as she gets the PDA. She clears her throat and answers the call.

*Kacey answering the call*

"Hello? Sylvia?" Kacey responded as she was pretending to be Serenity.

"Seren! Happy birthday! Well, I'm sorry that... I kinda forget your birthday." Hinagiku said through the PDA. Sounding like she's disappointed to herself.

"It's fine Sylvia~" Kacey responded like Serenity.

"So, you going to Scepter-4?" Hinagiku asks.

Kacey wasn't so sure what to answer since that she don't know what Scepter-4 was and she was not familiar. So, she made herself calm and answers Hinagiku's question.

"Oh, you're already in that place?" Kacey said.

Back at Hinagiku, she blinks several times when she heard the reply. She found it to be suspicious as she knew that Serenity was not calling the Scepter-4, 'that place'.

Hinagiku just rides on the answer while Munakata was watching her.

"Uhmm.. Y-yeah.. You seem... Not surprised that I'm back though.." Hinagiku said with a hurt and disappointed tone of her voice.

Kacey felt that she messed up. She panicked and bids goodbye.

"Uhh.. Ehh... I gotta go now Sylvia! Talk to you later!" Kacey said rushly then she hangs the call.

Hinagiku blinked and made herself frozen. She was suspicious that the replies were strange. What Hinagiku don't know is that she is not talking to Serenity but she was talking to Kacey for the whole time. Hinagiku gives the PDA back to Munakata as she looked down. Munakata looked at her worriedly.

"What happened?" Munakata asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"Chief, I have the feeling that, something's going on that I don't know. I'm not sure though.." Hinagiku said.

"Huh? What do you mean dear? You mean, something's happening that you don't know who or what's happening?" Munakata pushed his glasses upwards.

Despite of Munakata's answer, Hinagiku only chuckled and looked at Munakata. "Chief, you only repeated what I have just said.." Hinagiku said with a giggle.