Chapter 12 - The Planning Personal Maid For The Blue King

K: The Heartless Girl Chapter 12

Few days later after Hinagiku is already re-united with her family, it's already September 30 and 1 day left it's Munakata's birthday. Hinagiku is thinking for her gift to Munakata in exchange of the beautiful necklace which Munakata gave it to her. Hinagiku decided to go to Awashima's office. So, she walks at the hallway of Scepter-4 until she reaches Awashima's office.

"Deputy captain...?" Hinagiku calls Awashima as she peeks on Awashima's office.

"Come in Hina-san." Awashima said.

Hinagiku goes inside then she bows in front of Awashima. Awashima smiles at her.

"Sit with me Hina-san and have some tea." Awashima said to Hinagiku as she goes in her table.

"Thank you very much Deputy Captain Awashima.." Hinagiku thanks Awashima as she bows again.

"It's okay Hina-san." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

So Hinagiku sits with Awashima as they drink tea together. Minutes later, they are now starting a conversation.

"What's supposed to be the problem Hina-san?" Awashima asks Hinagiku as she sips her tea.

"Can you help me look a special gift for Chief Munakata for his birthday?" Hinagiku asks Awashima shyly as her face slightly blushes.

"Aww~ I guess you love him. How sweet..." Awashima said to Hinagiku with a smile on her face.

"I-it's not what you think Deputy Captain...! Well, I just wanted to give him something special in return..." Hinagiku replied as she nods her head while her face slightly blushes.

Awashima chuckles then she looks at Hinagiku. "Hmm... I think I know... But you will not buy anything.." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

"Really?" Hinagiku said.

"Let me call the others if you don't mind? Because we already planned it." Awashima said.

"Oh, o-okay..." Hinagiku replied.

So, Awashima gets her PDA and calls the others to go in her office. Minutes of waiting, the others already came except for Fushimi and Enomoto. Awashima clears her throat and asks Hinagiku.

"So, are you ready for everything Hina-san?"

"Yes..." Hinagiku replied.

Hidaka just covers his mouth to prevent him from screaming. Goto and Dōmyōji are chuckling while Akiyama and Benzai are just smiling. Awashima asks Hinagiku again.

"Are you sure? Even something bad happens to you?"

"Yes Deputy Captain Awashima..." Hinagiku replied.

"Wow~ Ready huh?" Kamo whispers then he chuckles.

"Okay... Now let's wait for---" Awashima paused when Fushimi and Enomoto came in with a maid outfit.

"We're here!!" Enomoto said.

"Geez!! As we get this outfit from the laundry shop outside, many people are staring and laughing at us!! I really hate it!" Fushimi growled.

Hinagiku was confused when she saw the maid outfit which Fushimi and Enomoto are holding. She decided to ask them if what they will gonna do to the outfit.

"Umm... What should we do about it?"

"You'll wear it.." Kamo said.

"For Chief Munakata." Benzai continued.

"Wh-what?!" Hinagiku said as her cheeks turned red. "Y-you have to be kidding me?!!"

"Nope.." Akiyama said as he frowns.