Chapter 17 - Trust

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 17

"Really?" Hinagiku said softly but unbelievably.

"Yup. You did a great job Hina-san." Kusanagi said with a smile on his face.

Hinagiku just smiles at Kusanagi. "Thanks Kusanagi..."

"She's so cute..." everybody mumbled softly.

"Hehe~ I didn't know that you can be a maid. Can you be our maid Hina-san?" Kusanagi said to Hinagiku.

"Do you want me to tell your secret in front of everybody?" Hinagiku asks Kusanagi with a smile on her face.

"No!! Please!!" Kusanagi begged as he freaks out.

"Be quiet then.." Hinagiku said then she chuckles.

Suddenly, Akiyama enters Munakata's office then he salutes. "Chief, you have a visitor." he said.

"Who was it?" Munakata asked.

"The Gold King chief." Akiyama replied.

Shiro just widened his eyes when he heard the Gold King. Munakata and Mikoto just looked at each other and Awashima and Hinagiku paled up.

"Let him come in." Munakata said.

Akiyama salutes then he let the Gold King in. Seconds later, they saw the Gold King entering Munakata's office. Immediately, Awashima, Fushimi and Hinagiku salutes. The Gold King's face look frustrated then he looks at Shiro. Shiro just walks near him and begins to explain.

"Lieutenant, I can explain..." Shiro said when the Gold King speaks up.

"What in the world did you came up again? I saw your Sword of Damocles earlier. I was surprised when 5 more Sword of Damocles showed up. Can you explain what's going on in here?" The Gold King asked.

"I had an idea of bringing Queens here. And I finally finished this project. And the 5 Queens are here in this room." Shiro explained.

"Tell me, who are the 5 Queens that you are talking about?" Kokujōji Daikaku (The Gold King) asks Shiro.

"We have the 1st Queen Serenity Luna, the 2nd Queen Hinagiku Shimayaku, the 3rd Queen Kushina Anna, the 4th Queen Awashima Seri and the 7th Queen Kukuri Yukizome." Shiro said.

"Who is Hinagiku Shimayaku here...?" Kokujōji asks.

"I-it's me sir..." Hinagiku raises her hands shyly.

"Why did you agree for being the 2nd Queen?" Kokujōji asks Hinagiku.

"Sir...?" Hinagiku was confused.

"Why did you agreed?! Don't you know that you can risk your own life?! You're working at Scepter-4 then you're the 2nd Queen?! What are you trying to do?!" Kokujōji scolds Hinagiku.

Everybody was surprised when the Gold King scolds Hinagiku in front of them. Hinagiku had never been scolded before. She just looks down as she tries not to cry. Munakata pulls Hinagiku closer to him and holds her close to him. Hinagiku just faces Munakata as she puts her hands on his chest. Munakata just rubs her back.

"Please, don't scare her. She's only new here.." Munakata said as he tries to defend his beloved.

"How long is she working here...?" Kokujōji asks Munakata.

"About 1 month." Munakata replied.

The Gold King sighs then he faces Shiro. "I want you to remove the Sword of Damocles from that girl as soon as possible." he ordered.

Everybody was surprised. Shiro protested. "What?!"

"You heard what I said.." Kokujōji said.

"But, it's very hard to find a replacement for her! I know that she can do the responsibilities as a Queen even though she works at Scepter-4. I know she will!" Shiro said as he defends Hinagiku.