Chapter 19 - Trust, Support And Believe

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 19

The next day, Hinagiku, Munakata, Awashima and Fushimi went out to meet up with Shiro and his gang in front of XXXXXX Bank. As they got there, they saw Shiro, Serenity, Neko and Kuroh. The Blues just smiles at them.

"Good morning guys!" Serenity greeted them with a smile on her face.

"Good morning to you too!" Hinagiku greeted back.

"So, Hinagiku, are you ready to face it?" Shiro asks Hinagiku with a smile on his face.

"Y-yeah... Sort of..." Hinagiku replied nervously as she gulps.

"Let's go then..." Munakata said.

All of them agreed and walked to the Gold King's office. Minutes later, they're already there at their destination and one of the rabbits of the Gold King will inform the king. Munakata and the others patiently waits for the rabbit to come back. The rabbit goes to the Gold King's office and informs him that he has some visitors.

"You have visitors sir..." the rabbit said as he bows.

Kokujōji Daikaku (The Gold King) is only facing the big window behind his desk. Viewing the whole city of Shizume. Kokujōji responds to his servant but still facing the window.

"Tell me who are they...?" Kokujōji said.

"The Silver King and Queen with their 2 subordinates and the Blue King and Queen with their 2 subordinates..." the rabbit replied.

"Let them come in..." Kokujōji said.

"Please enjoy your time with them..." the rabbit said as he bows then walks away.

As the rabbit came out of the Gold King's office, the rabbit tells Munakata and the others to come in. So, all of them entered the King's office. As they enter the Gold King's office, butterflies are starting to grow at Hinagiku's stomach. All of them paused at the middle of his office and greets the Gold King.

"Good morning!"

"Now, what is it that you wanna ask? Did you already removed the Sword of Damocles from the left hand man of the Blue King?" Kokujōji asks. And he is reffering to Shiro.

"No." Shiro replied.

"How many times did I tell you that---" Kokujōji said when Shiro interrupts.

"Please Lieutenant! You have to understand! It's better if Hinagiku can be the 2nd Queen! I know that she might risk her life holding 2 powers but, she will do it! I know she can!"

"Why do you say that she can be succesful? You haven't seen her true abilities." Kokujōji said as he faces them all.

Hinagiku was left speechless. But Shiro still have some answers.

"Yes. We haven't seen her true abilities yet. But, have you already seen her true abilities Lieutenant?" Shiro asks him back.

Kokujōji was speechless and didn't know what to say. He is about to speak when Munakata joins the conversation.

"Even though we haven't seen her true abilities yet, we know that she can do it. As long as we trust, support and believe her, she'll do it. And she will be a succesful 2nd Queen."

Hinagiku was surprised at Munakata's speech. She just looks at Munakata and Munakata looks at her back with a smile on his face. Hinagiku slightly blushes but smiles at him back. Awashima and Fushimi are just smiling behind them.

"So please Gold King..." Serenity said.

The Gold King looks at them and the speech was continued by Munakata, Shiro and Serenity.