Chapter 29 - Endanger

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 29

Few weeks later, Serenity, Kuroh, Shiro and Neko are on their way to Scepter-4. The 4 of them are from their meetings on some other parts of Japan from the previous days. They also don't know that Hinagiku already left Japan. 4 days left, it will be Christmas Day.

Soon, they're on their way inside of Scepter-4. As they already reached inside, they noticed that it is very quiet. Serenity looks around. Seconds later, Fushimi came. She runs and hugs him.

"Hey, where have you been?" Fushimi asks Serenity.

"Hehe~ Sorry.. We have some meetings for the past few days..." Serenity said as she slightly chuckled.

"I see..." Fushimi said.

"So, where's Sylvia?" Serenity asks Fushimi as she lets go of him.

"Eh? You don't know? She already left..." Fushimi said as she scratches his head.

"What?!!" the Silver Clan reacted.

Fushimi sighed heavily. "Don't tell me you don't know..." he said as he raised his brow.

"N-no..." Shiro said.

Serenity suddenly walks inside. She doesn't believe that Hinagiku already left. She only thought that they're hiding Hinagiku in Munakata's office.

"S-serenity!!" Neko said.

"I don't believe she already left here!! So, I'm going to Munakata-san's office!" Serenity said as she walks to Munakata's office.

Both Shiro and Kuroh facepalmed. Fushimi on the other hand, he just scratches his head.

Back at Serenity, she already reached Munakata's office. She barges in his office without hesitation. As she was already inside, she saw Munakata. Only playing his jigsaw puzzles. Serenity goes to his office then she slams her hands at Munakata's desk.

"Munakata-san, I know you're only hiding Sylvia here. Bring her out!" Serenity ordered.

Munakata just looks at Serenity emotionlessly. Serenity didn't expect that Munakata will give her that expression.

"She's not here... She already left..." Munakata said with a lonely tone of his voice.

Serenity backs off a bit. Leaving her mouth open in shock.

"N-no way... Wh-when?" Serenity asked.

"Few weeks ago. I guess, you're on your meetings when she left." Munakata replied.

Seconds later, Awashima came inside Munakata's office holding her PDA. She was surprised when she saw Serenity but she was glad that she's there.

"Hey! Serenity, I'm glad you're here.. Hina-san just called and she's looking for you." Awashima said as she walk towards Serenity.

"R-really?" Serenity asks.

"Yup. She's on line now... Better talk to her now... She's waiting." Awashima said as she gives her PDA to Serenity.

Serenity silently gets Awashima's PDA and talks to Hinagiku. Fushimi, Kuroh, Shiro and Neko also came inside Munakata's office. Munakata signals them to be silent as Serenity talks to Hinagiku.

*Serenity talking to Hinagiku through Awashima's PDA*

"H-hello? S-sylvia?"

"Serenity... How are you now?" Hinagiku responded through the PDA.

Serenity's tears fall as she forces herself not to cry. "You idiot... Why didn't you---" Serenity said when Hinagiku cuts her off.

"O-oi!! Don't call me an idiot. Most of all, the reason why I can't call you because your phone is always off!!" Hinagiku freaked out through the PDA.