Chapter 39 - Mission Serenity part 1

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 39 – Mission Serenity part 1

Back at Hinagiku and the others, they were now on their way to Hinagiku's mansion. Looking around, the place seemed so quiet. But then, Fushimi stops walking.

"Fushimi-kun? Is something wrong?" Hinagiku asks.

Fushimi didn't replied but he spins around and then throws his throwing knives right behind them. The knives nearly cut Hinagiku's skin. Hinagiku's eyes widened in shock after the knives had passed her.

"They found us!" Shiro warned.

"Tch... Those bastards!!" Yata yelled and then he spins his metal bat.

Many guys surrounded them. With guns and knives around them, they seem well prepared for a battle. Mikoto clicks his tongue while Kusanagi, Anna, Shiro, Kuroh, Neko and Austin prepare theirselves up. When suddenly, Austin heard a yell.

"Men, draw your swords out!"

After that, Austin turns around to see who shouted and it was Awashima. Hinagiku, Munakata, Fushimi and Awashima are lined up in a straight line. And then, they started drawing their swords out, as they yell their names and say battou.

"Fushimi, battou!"

"Hinagiku, battou!"

"Awashima, battou!"

"Munakata, battou!"

The 4 Blues were now in their battle positions, and their Blue auras are now already surrounding them. Austin was amused and now he was seeing Hinagiku in battle position for the 1st time. Kuroh also draws his sword out. Mikoto, Anna, Yata and Kusanagi are showing up their Red auras and so are for the Silver clan. Austin never thought that they're so powerful. The men attacked them and run towards them and make sure that they will defeat Munakata and the others. Few minutes have passed, some of the men were already defeated. But they got more men to fight with.

"You really don't get to stop looking for me huh?" Hinagiku mutters. And then the flow of wind became different.

"Uhh... What's happening...? I feel something's gonna happen that will not be so good to watch." Neko said as she clings to Shiro.

"No... Hinagiku..." Shiro looks at Hinagiku as he can feel the great power coming from Hinagiku. Munakata looks at Hinagiku. When suddenly....

Hinagiku's Blue aura disappeared. But, Gold auras just suddenly spread around them from Hinagiku strongly. All of them can't believe on what Hinagiku was showing but, they're still hanging on. Trying their best not to get blown away by Hinagiku, Anna clings on Mikoto's leg and Neko on Shiro. Others just protect themselves as the strong wind comes. Hinagiku was only standing still and Gold aura surrounds her, and her hair just flies all over because of the wind.

"That's her!!" the guy said.

"Get her!" one of them shouted and all of them runs towards Hinagiku.

In just blink of an eye, Hinagiku sways her right arm sidewards, and all of the guys who are trying to catch her were just blown away. The wind calmed down as Hinagiku's aura disappears. Awashima's mouth was opened in shock as she didn't expect that from Hinagiku.

"Hina-san!" Kuroh calls Hinagiku.

Hinagiku turns around and pushes her glasses upwards like Munakata. She smiles confidently and puts her hands on her hips.

"I may be weak at the moment, but I get stronger when you give me more time~" Hinagiku mumbles.

Back at Oliver...