Chapter 15 - The Queen Project

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 14

Back at Serenity, Kuroh, Shiro and Neko, they're planning to talk at the park but, Serenity suggested to talk at a private café to give them some privacy. So, they went to the café. When they got inside, less people are in there and it's very quiet. So they sit on the table and they ordered something to eat. While waiting for their order, they are now starting their discussion.

"So, what should we discuss about Shiro?" Serenity asks Shiro.

"I was planning that Kings shall have queens." Shiro said with a smile.

"Queens?" Kuroh said as he looks at Shiro.

"Yes. A King will never be called a King if there is no Queen. Am I right?" Shiro asks them.

"So, Shiro, if you're planning that Kings shall have a Queen, as the 1st and Silver King, who will be the 1st and Silver Queen?" Neko asks Shiro excitingly.

Before Neko's question was answered, the waiter came with their ordered food. The waiter places their order on the table, then bows.

"Thank you very much!" Serenity said as she pays their order.

The waiter politely smiles at Serenity as he receives the payment of their order and leaves. Now, Shiro will answer Neko's question.

"Actually, I already planned it. I even wrote the names incase that I forgot."

Shiro gets the piece of paper from his pocket and shows it to all of them. He even wrote the respective colors for the Queens' names so it'll be more easy for them to read.

"Since the 2 kings need some privacy, I just didn't write them. Well, here are the lists of the names." Shiro said then he shows the list of names.

As Shiro shows the list, here are the list of names which Shiro wrote:

1. Silver Queen - Serenity Luna

2. Gold Queen - Hinagiku Shimayaku

3. Red Queen - Kushina Anna

4. Blue Queen - Awashima Seri

5&6. Hidden

7. Colorless Queen - Kukuri Yukizome

Serenity was surprised when Shiro listed her as the Silver Queen. She even saw that Shiro listed Hinagiku as the Gold Queen. Serenity just scratches her cheek lightly.

"So, do you agree?" Shiro asks.

"Well, why did you listed me as the Silver Queen?" Serenity asks Shiro.

"Don't you like it?" Kuroh asks Serenity then he looks at her.

"Well, I like it but, are you sure that it'll be fine to you if I'll be the Silver Queen?" Serenity asks like she's not sure if she is ready for being the Silver Queen.

"It'll be fine. Trust me." Shiro said with a smile on his face.

"Okay." Serenity said with a smile.

"So, what are you going to name this project?" Kuroh asks Shiro.

"Ah, I'll name this project as The Queen Project." Shiro replied with a smile on his face.

"Now, we have to gather all the girls and set their own Sword of Damocles as Queens." Serenity said with a smile on her face.

"Shiro, what will happen to Kuroh if we go to the Scepter-4 headquarters?" Neko asks Shiro worriedly.

"Don't worry Neko. I'll take care of them." Serenity said to Neko.

"Yey!! You're the best Serenity!" Neko said happily.