Chapter 26 - Inform

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 26

Meanwhile, somewhere in England...

"Few weeks left, we will see Sylvia again..." a guy said with a grin on his face.

"Really? How did you know?" the lady asked the guy.

"Who else? Charles told me... He said that they will come home here soon. Sadly, Serenity won't come..." he said with a wicked tone of his voice.

"There's no need to worry.. At least, we have Sylvia. And soon, we can finally rob her." the lady said as she giggles evilly.

"You're right..." the guy said.

"But what about Serenity, Celine and Charles?" the lady asked.

The guy just goes behind her and hugs the lady from behind and whispers into her ear.

"Of course... We will kill them..."

The lady just smiles at him as the guy hugs her from behind. They just giggled like they will rule the world.

Those couple are Hinagiku's fake god parents. As they knew, Hinagiku and her parents will come back to England soon. But, without Serenity. From the start, meaning, starting when Hinagiku was only 3 years old and Serenity was born, their plan worked.

Back at Shizume Japan, Hinagiku was on her day-off and she called Serenity so she can go to her house to talk with her parents. As Hinagiku waits for Serenity, Awashima notices her, wearing a mini skirt and a long sleeved polo shirt. Because of Awashima's curiousness, she walked towards her and asks Hinagiku.

"Hina-san, where are you going?"

"Oh, hey there deputy captain. Well, I was waiting for Serenity to come. I called her earlier this morning to pick me up to her house." Hinagiku replied with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I see... Why? Is that about your trip to England?" Awashima asked Hinagiku.

"Wow! How did you know deputy captain?" Hinagiku asks Awashima with a surprised tone of her voice.

"Well, Chief Munakata told us... He said he will miss you even though you'll stay there for a week..." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

Hinagiku's face blushes after Awashima said that. She just lightly scratches her cheek as she looks elsewhere.

"R-really...?"

"Aww~ I bet you'll miss him too Hina-san..." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

"W-well, I-I will truly miss Chief Munakata..." Hinagiku said as her face blushes.

"Oh my god! You're destined to be together Hina-san!" Awashima said as she hugs Hinagiku.

"Destined for what?" a deep voice came behind them.

Hinagiku just feels a tingle down to her spine as she recognizes the deep voice. "Oh no... I hope it's not--" Hinagiku stopped then she looked back.

Hinagiku was surprised when she saw Munakata walking towards them. Munakata is only wearing his long sleeved white polo shirt and his blue pants on. Awashima just smirks at Hinagiku while Hinagiku just sweatdrops.

"Hey there chief..." Awashima greeted Munakata as she bows.

"Well, hello too Awashima. Hmm..." Munakata greets Awashima back then Munakata takes a better look on Hinagiku.

"Ch-chief...?" Hinagiku said nervously as she blinks several times while blushing. Her sweatdrops are also starting to fall.

"You look cute today Shima-kun..." Munakata said to Hinagiku with a smile on his face as he pushes his glasses upwards.