Chapter 13 - The Left Hand Man Turns Into A Personal Maid

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 13

It was already the special day of Scepter-4. Today is the Blue King Munakata Reisi's birthday and everybody is preparing. Especially Hinagiku because of her special task today for her boss. So, Munakata is in his bedroom, already wearing his Scepter-4 uniform. He wears his glasses then he walks out of his room. He walks downstairs to check how the others are doing. When he got downstairs...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEF MUNAKATA!!!"

All of them yelled and cheered Munakata. Munakata was surprised and he smiles at his clansmen.

"Thank you guys!" Munakata thanked his clansmen with a smile on his face.

"Chief we have a very special gift for you!" Goto said.

"Yeah! And you will definitely love it very much!" Hidaka added.

"Oh really? Let me see." Munakata said as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Deputy captain!!" Benzai calls Awashima.

So Awashima shows up. Munakata's face blushed when he saw Awashima with Hinagiku. Hinagiku is wearing the maid outfit which Fushimi and Enomoto picked up from the laundry yesterday. Hinagiku's face is also blushing that she can't look at Munakata. Munakata asks them why is his left hand man is wearing a maid outfit.

"Uhmm... Why is Shima-kun wearing a maid outfit?"

"She's your gift Chief Munakata." Dōmyōji said confidently.

"What?!" Munakata freaked out.

"But Chief Munakata likes it." Akiyama said teasingly.

"Ayiee...!" all of them yelled as they push Hinagiku to Munakata closer.

Hinagiku is already beside Munakata. They looked at each and suddenly looks away with their cheeks are burning red.

"So, say your speech now Hina-san..." Awashima said to Hinagiku.

Hinagiku sighs then she faces Munakata while she's blushing. "Ch-chief Munakata..."

"Yes Shima-kun?" Munakata responded while his face is blushing.

"As of today, I will not be your left hand man. But as I, Hinagiku Shimayaku, a member of Scepter-4, will happy to serve you as your personal maid, Chief Munakata." Hinagiku said to Munakata as she bows in front of Munakata like a true maid.

Munakata looked at Hinagiku in amusement as his face is blushing. While Hinagiku talks herself in her mind while her face is turning red like a tomato.

"I practiced this last night. I shall not fail and I must make him happy..." Hinagiku thought to herself as her face is blushing.

"Shima-kun..." Munakata called Hinagiku.

"Yes?" Hinagiku quickly responded.

"I'm excited... What will happen...?" Goto whispered.

"I don't know but this will be exciting..." Awashima whispered with an exciting tone of her voice.

Hinagiku waits for Munakata's reply. After the 2 minute silence, Munakata breaks it.

Munakata smiles at her sweetly then he replies. "Shima-kun, even though this is crazy but..." he stopped then he kneels in front of Hinagiku and kisses her hand.

"Oh my god!! Don't tell me..." Kamo said when Munakata speaks up.

"I'm happy to be your master for today Shima-kun." Munakata continued then he smiles at Hinagiku.