Chapter 9 - The Suicidal Of The Heartless Girl

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 9

Munakata smiles at Awashima then he runs to look for Hinagiku. Meanwhile at Hinagiku, she's running faraway while she's crying.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I can't do it!" Hinagiku said while she's crying.

Back at Munakata...

"I have to look for Shima-kun before she does something very bad. Shima-kun! Where are you?!" Munakata said to himself then he calls Hinagiku.

Meanwhile at Serenity, she's sitting on a bench when Fushimi sits besides her.

"Are you alright?" Fushimi asks Serenity.

"I'm fine. Don't worry Fushimi-kun." Serenity said then she cries.

Fushimi puts his whole arm on Serenity's shoulders then he lets Serenity rest her head on his chest.

"Don't cry now... What are you crying about anyway?" Fushimi asks Serenity as he pats her head lightly.

"I'm afraid she will get mad at me again. I tried my best to convince them but, they're not listening." Serenity said as she rests her head on Fushimi's chest.

"Don't worry Serenity. Hina-san will never get mad at you again. She already forgave you and you tried your best to convince your parents right?" Fushimi asks Serenity as he still pats Serenity's head lightly.

"You think so...? But..." Serenity stopped when Fushimi blocks Serenity's lips with his finger.

Serenity's face blushed when Fushimi hugs her. She was speechless and don't know what to do. She hesitates to hug him back.

"Don't worry. Hina-san will never get mad at you again..." Fushimi whispered at Serenity's ear.

"Thank you Fushimi-kun..." Serenity said then she hugs Fushimi back.

Back at Hinagiku, she is somewhere alone and quiet. She's still crying and she plans to cut her pulse. She draws her sword out then she places the blade of her sword in her pulse.

"I can't live anymore! I can't do it anymore. So I guess... This is the end me of right now..." Hinagiku said to herself.

Back at Munakata, he stopped for a while to catch his breath from running. The rain poured even harder. Seconds later, he found Hinagiku all alone. And he also saw that her saber is on her pulse.

"Wait, is that her sword placing in her pulse? N-no! I can't let her do that!" Munakata thought as he runs very fast towards Hinagiku to stop her.

"Goodbye everybody. I hope you forgive me." Hinagiku said softly as her tears are now falling. She is about to slide the blade of her sword in to her pulse when suddenly...

"Shima-kun!" Munakata yelled.

"Chief Munakata?" Hinagiku said then she looks back at Munakata.

Just in time, Munakata stops Hinagiku from cutting her pulse.Munakata hugs Hinagiku immediately. Hinagiku was surprised that her saber fell down. Hinagiku nods her head as Munakata hugs her tightly.

"Chief Munakata, you shouldn't have stopped me. It's for my own good anyways..." Hinagiku said to Munakata as her tears are falling.

"What are you talking about Shima-kun? You didn't do anything wrong. Why you will cut your pulse anyway?" Munakata asks Hinagiku as he hugs her tighter.

"Chief Munakata, I'm very tired of giving myself an another chance. An another chance to change my life! But if seems that, nothing has changed! I already gave up on myself! And I don't wanna live anymore!" Hinagiku said then she cries very hard as she hugs Munakata back.