Chapter 42 - Happy or Not?

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 42

After the big fight that had happened in the Luna's mansion, Serenity, Celine, Charles, Ai, Austin and the Silver clan are in the mansion, checking everything out. Windows are broken, the place is bloody hell and inside the mansion, was a big mess. Police are still there, getting some evidence. There are some reporters who were recently reporting about the mansion that is having some weird happenings.

With the 8 of them already inside the mansion, Serenity just sighs deeply, looking at the mansion as it needed a lot of cleaning, renovation and fixes.

"I guess Sylvia did suffered a lot." Celine said softly.

"She really did ma..." Serenity replied, looking at some wiped blood.

"Neh.... Serenity... At least you and Hinagiku-san are already safe." Neko said softly with a smile, trying to make Serenity smile.

Shiro smiles and nods in agreement and ruffles Neko's hair. "Yeah, Neko's right. You don't have to worry about everything. Plus, Hina is already safe too."

"How is she anyway?" Ai asks, looking at them with her ruby orbs shining at them.

"She is still in the hospital Ai." Austin responded. "And she is with her boss too."

"Uhh... Make that as her lover, Austin." Kuroh whispers.

"Oh. Right" Austin laughed as he scratches the back of his head.

Celine smiles at them. "Well, Sylvia is so lucky enough to have such good friends while we were gone. But at the same time, it makes me feel so guilty everytime that I remember her childhood." She looked down and sighed.

"Well darling, we must thank the person who took good care of her. Without that person, Sylvia could've died long ago." Charles said as he was holding Celine's hand. "Does anybody know who took Sylvia" Charles asks.

Nobody answered. Knowing nobody did. Serenity only looks at Shiro but Shiro shakes his head, saying he doesn't know anything.

"Maybe the persons in Blue know." Ai said, suggesting as she smiles.

"They might know since Scepter-4 is the only place where she stays anyway." Serenity said with a smile.

Austin chuckled. "Well let's go visit the hospital then. And check how they are now."

All of them nodded and started to walk out of the huge place, leaving the police to take care of the rest of the mess.

Meanwhile at the hospital, both the Blue and the Red clans are in there. Munakata and Hinagiku are in the same room. Luckily, Hinagiku was not critically injured despite of all the things what the Lopez family did to her. Hinagiku is on her oxygen, resting for her to replenish her drained energy and also to heal her wounds. As for Munakata, he only had had bruises and a sprained arm.

"Hina-san..." Awashima caresses Hinagiku's forehead softly as she was sitting on a chair beside Hinagiku's hospital bed.

"Hina-san sure suffered a lot huh?" Kusanagi said as he pushes his purple glasses.

"Tell me about it. She even did to protect the idiot from the bastard's gun shot." Mikoto said as he crosses his arm.

"Not kind of girl what you find..." Fushimi sighs.

"Ehh.. Saru... Why are you not with your girl? You should be with her right?" Yata asks, making Fushimi click his tongue in annoyance.

"Tch. She told me to guard Hina-chan instead of going with her. She was with her parents so.." Fushimi replied as he scratches his head.