Chapter 44 - Back to Normal

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 44

6 days later...

All of the clans are already back in Japan from England. All of them were tired and have no any plans on celebrating the freedom of Hinagiku and Serenity.

With the other clans already back with their own places, Munakata, Awashima, Fushimi and Hinagiku are on their way back to Scepter-4, walking slowly for Hinagiku. Awashima, Fushimi and the rest of the clans have no idea that Munakata and Hinagiku are already in a relationship.

"Ah~ Finally. We're here now." Awashima sighed in relief as she stretches her arms with her loose hair flying from the wind. She lifts her long sleeves upwards up to her elbow.

"Tch. I really curse that bastard who---" Fushimi mumbles when Hinagiku chuckled.

"Fushimi-kun don't curse now. It's already done and Serenity is safe~" Hinagiku smiled.

"But make sure you make my sister safe on your arms or you'll be dead."

Fushimi sweatdrops on the fact that he was still under her watch. He only gulps and nods and salutes to Hinagiku with a nervous look on his face.

"Y-yes ma'am."

Hinagiku smiled. "Good~" she then looks at her cracked phone and sends something.

Meanwhile inside at Scepter-4

"Domyoji... C'mon you can do better than this." Akiyama whined while holding Domyoji's report. "If Fushimi-san's here, you're already being strangled by him."

"Eh? Don't you like that?" Domyoji pouted. "I put some sound effects and stuff so that chief will be able to know what is happening there!" he argued.

Akiyama sighed and placed the paper on Domyoji's table. "You do know that our reports passes to Fushimi-san, Hina-san and deputy captain right?" Akiyama looked at Domyoji.

"Eiiiiiii I just wish Hina-san will be the one checking my paper! She may be a sadistic person but she's sweet towards us!" Domyoji sighed. "I wonder when they are coming back here?" he asked.

Benzai glances at Domyoji from his place and smiles. "They're here." he waved his phone and stood up.

Domyoji blinks and stands up suddenly, slamming his hands on his table. "REALLY?!"

Benzai is about to speak when Fuse and the other members have started running outside the information room shouting "They're here!" as their voices echoes through the hallways. Domyoji blinks in surprise and he follows the other guys who are running and shouting.

"OI! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY!!" Akiyama scowled as he goes outside.

"No running but you're also running, Akiyama." Benzai said to Akiyama as he was just running beside him.

Akiyama rolls his eyes and just goes downstairs with the others already reaching the ground floor and goes outside.

Going back to Hinagiku and the others, they are still standing outside. Awashima blinked several times before she realized why are they still outside the headquarters.

"Uh.. Hina-san, why are we still---" Awashima was cut when she heard some voices going from the building. Hinagiku only smiles as she expected that they are so excited to see them despite of their 1 month absence. Munakata smiled and chuckled as he thought that his clansmen never changed.

Finally, the other blues came out like kids running from their classrooms with happy smiles on their faces. Especially Domyoji, he was the last one to run outside but he goes first from the others. Hinagiku smiles and notices Domyoji's cute puppy face as she had a bad feeling that both of them are gonna fall down.